Ammo - best price I found instock this weekend

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Ammo - best price I found instock this weekend

Postby thatguy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:09 am

MudBug - this is not an endorsement or anything, just wanted to share the best pricing I found on ammo - delete if necessary.

For those that dont reload...

I needed to buy a few more boxes of ammo and checked ables, cabelas, midway, midsouth shooters supply, ammotogo, ctd, etc (the normal places) and most were out of stock or in the $28 and up range w/ $10 to $20 shipping- then i did a google search and found thirdgenerationshooterssupply.com and they had ammo instock and for $25.99/box and s/h is only 4.95

A quick google search did not find any negative reviews on them.. but I reckon ill see..

thanks

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Re: Ammo - best price I found instock this weekend

Postby MudBug » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Why would I Not want you to share info about ammo availability and good prices?
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby thatguy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:42 pm

MudBug wrote:Why would I Not want you to share info about ammo availability and good prices?

I didnt think you would mind, but just wanted to give you that option if you considered it spamming..

for the record.. Fedex has my package and its on its way here..

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby rsb5772 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:25 am

There's no longer any in stock! Thanks for the heads up though.
rsb5772

Postby thatguy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 am

rsb5772 wrote:There's no longer any in stock! Thanks for the heads up though.

wow.. they had 24 boxes when I ordered yesterday and I only got 8 of them..

Brian
thatguy

Postby bushmeister » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 pm

One option everyone should try... Talk to your local gun shop and see what they can do. I'm buying from mine, and paying $27/box with no shipping. It never hurts to support your local businesses if they can be competitive. :)
bushmeister

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Ditto what bm said... case prices are even better when you can chat it up with a local dealer ;)
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby 2zero6 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 pm

bushmeister wrote:One option everyone should try... Talk to your local gun shop and see what they can do. I'm buying from mine, and paying $27/box with no shipping. It never hurts to support your local businesses if they can be competitive. :)

Same here. Usually $26.99 / box and they always keep at least 5 boxes in stock for me.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby jwkeech » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 am

Midway has Rmmington 450BM ammo coming for around $23.99
Remington Express Ammunition 450 Bushmaster 250 Grain Core-Lokt Soft Point Box of 20http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=334599
jwkeech

Postby thatguy » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 pm

jwkeech wrote:Midway has Rmmington 450BM ammo coming for around $23.99
Remington Express Ammunition 450 Bushmaster 250 Grain Core-Lokt Soft Point Box of 20http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=334599

Ill believe it when they have some in stock.. They initially said it would be in soon.. then Oct 4ish, then mid/end of October... So who knows when it will be in..

brian
thatguy

Next

Return to AR15 Style Rifles