Am I the only...

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Am I the only...

Postby thatguy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Am i the only looser that keeps checking back hourly on here to see if anyone has posted anything?? :oops:

What can I say, its a slow night in VA... Trying to recover from a cold, while washing clothes and playing on the internet..

just wondering..

brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Re: Am I the only...

Postby thatguy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 pm

come on now.. 2 views and no replies.. Someone is in denial... Its ok.. we wont judge you too bad.. lol

brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Postby MudBug » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Boo!
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:17 am

Sorry my computer crashed and had to do a clean install of win 7 ultimate. You are not alone MB I feel like a net nerd sometimes because I catch myself checking for new posts almost hourly at home, work, and even on my iphone. :geek:
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby Al in Mi » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:08 am

2zero6 wrote:Sorry my computer crashed and had to do a clean install of win 7 ultimate. You are not alone MB I feel like a net nerd sometimes because I catch myself checking for new posts almost hourly at home, work, and even on my iphone. :geek:

IPHONE?? and to think I was gonna toss my regular ole cell phone cuz it was too easy for people to find me :shock:

but usually check early a.m., sometimes lunch if I'm home.
Al in Mi

Postby the_mad_rshn » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 pm

I check at least once a day. Post if I see I can contribute or if I have a question.
Funny that the 450 B seems to be the most popular large caliber for ARs, but we seem to be only starting on posts.
Cheers,
Mad
the_mad_rshn

Postby MudBug » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:34 pm

It's still a young site guys, give it some time.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby NordicRX8 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:45 am

the_mad_rshn wrote:Funny that the 450 B seems to be the most popular large caliber for ARs, but we seem to be only starting on posts.

Maybe we're just not as fanatical as the other big bore AR guys... or feel the need to "sell" our caliber choice to others? ;)
or maybe...
We don't have any problems finding ammo.
or
When we do find ammo, it doesn't cost $3.00+ per round :shock:

It seems to me that some of the busiest forums get alot of posts due to the fact that many of the posters are griping about something. I see a lot more threads and replies to those threads when there is someone disgruntled with their hardware and/or customer service for their purchase. My Thumper has been flawless... no issues whatsoever with the gun or the ammo I feed it, and if I did have any issues, I'm sure Bushmaster and/or Hornady would take care of it.

I check the forum once or twice a day looking for new posts too. :geek:
When I see a new post or activity on a post (especially reloading for the .450B), I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.
A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston
NordicRX8

Postby JCoop » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:31 am

I'm new here and I'm sure I'll be posting more once my upper and ammo get here and I have a chance to bruise my shoulder a little :)

That reminds me, I need to order an A2 stock! That'll suck if my upper gets here and I don't have a buttstock yet :oops:
JCoop

Postby wildcatter » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:08 pm

NordicRX8 wrote:
the_mad_rshn wrote:Funny that the 450 B seems to be the most popular large caliber for ARs, but we seem to be only starting on posts.

Maybe we're just not as fanatical as the other big bore AR guys... or feel the need to "sell" our caliber choice to others? ;)
or maybe...
We don't have any problems finding ammo.
or
When we do find ammo, it doesn't cost $3.00+ per round :shock:

It seems to me that some of the busiest forums get alot of posts due to the fact that many of the posters are griping about something. I see a lot more threads and replies to those threads when there is someone disgruntled with their hardware and/or customer service for their purchase. My Thumper has been flawless... no issues whatsoever with the gun or the ammo I feed it, and if I did have any issues, I'm sure Bushmaster and/or Hornady would take care of it.

I check the forum once or twice a day looking for new posts too. :geek:
When I see a new post or activity on a post (especially reloading for the .450B), I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

10X.. The guys here are way more mature about our habit of choice. There is plenty to grouse about on those other channels, because you're right, they do have a more problematic system, from ammo availability, to ammo problems itself, to the weapons, to all manor of other ills, you can go on-and-on. If you spend that kind of money and can't get any support, well, tends to make one kinda-sorta, ill.

What I like most about this site is the genteel consideration everyone here has and their helpful tone and willing demeanor to advance the Science. I'm sure that those guys on the other channels will finally come over here and with them some pretty crass and evil intent, if we want to keep things on a forward march, you must not tolerate any kind of a disrespectful attitude. I'm sure the Mudder will not tolerate any such activity and this is why I hang and learn right here, with this wonderful bunch of guys...Can I get an AMEN?
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Next

Return to AR15 Style Rifles