Remington Ammo Cont.

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Remington Ammo Cont.

Postby Hoot » Tue May 03, 2011 8:03 am

None at the Rogers, MN store yesterday when I stopped by. I love going out on a service call in the vicinity of that store. Image

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Siringo » Tue May 03, 2011 9:41 pm

I've too checked in Rogers on Monday -- none. Also none in Owattona, Kansas City, La Vista, hummmmm -- where else have I been. Clerks know nothing. All orders must be from the net.
Siringo

Postby mnhornet » Thu May 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Hoot, if you see some at rogers, could you pm me? I got my scope mounted, and having a virgin in the safe is starting to make me restless. On an off-topic note, did they have the Hornady?
The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
mnhornet

Postby mnhornet » Fri May 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Just talked to Cabela's Rogers, and they still do not have 450 ammo. The guy said they are exoecting some from the distribution center.
The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
mnhornet

Postby BD1 » Sat May 07, 2011 7:00 am

Midway still had some yesterday. I think they still have it because it's apparently not in their computer by name. Unless you know the item #987341, it will not show up in a search, and when you call they'll tell you they don't have it.

I tried buying it from them online Monday with no luck, then I called and was told by the woman who answered that they didn't carry it. Then Go2Boats posted the item number on this site and I ordered it online by entering the item number in search and I got an email this morning telling me it's already been shipped. This glitch in their system my keep it available for a few more days. However, if you want some I wouldn't wait.
BD
BD1

Location: Northern Maine, Working on the coast, but home is still Moosehead Lake.

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles