found Remington ammo

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: found Remington ammo

Postby commander faschisto » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Yeah, you're right, I'm sure. Over the years, Remington's decisions on various items have given me a bad attitude, I guess. I'll start taking my meds again, and be nicer to them next time. Thanks for the suggestion!
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby wildcatter » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 pm

commander faschisto wrote:Yeah, you're right, I'm sure. Over the years, Remington's decisions on various items have given me a bad attitude, I guess. I'll start taking my meds again, and be nicer to them next time. Thanks for the suggestion!

LOL!!! You are such a Card..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:27 pm

wildcatter wrote:
commander faschisto wrote:Hi...newbie here...has anyone ever actually SEEN a box of Remmy 250gr Core-Lokt rounds for the 450b? I heard that the bright sparks at Remmy marketing had discontinued that loading, so I sent them a flame-mail regarding their corporate stupidity (although that sort of goes without saying...).

Are we still looking for chrony info on the Rem 260gr Accu-Tip out of a 20" tube? I've got one, and the ammo (unfired, as yet) and could check it out in a day or two...???

Keep in mind that Flaming emails always fall on deaf ears and never serves you well either. All heart felt requests gets logged in and will be referenced for future product developments.

It's kinda like talking to your wife and as Tex Sheep Dog once told me.."it's bad form to notice that your wife is having a bad hair day by sounding off".."Hey Dudette, Watt the Heck Happened To Your Hair!"...wink..

..t

Too bad I suck at following my own advice....... LOL!
It's a good thing I'm not married. I would STAY in the doghouse.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles