What are the odds?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: What are the odds?

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat May 14, 2011 11:53 pm

I may be wrong about this, but I think the irony is that while obama doesn't want to release these photos of usama, he does not mind showing off OUR OWN casualties to further his agenda to stop the war on the terrorists.
I'm not too sure about this theory, personally, but due to obamas past links to the muslim faith, could there be some morbid motive here?
But we need to remember this one thing.
Obama has, in the past and recent, done and said some very queer and objectionable things to divide us and cause us to fight each other. He is trying to keep us all off balance. It's called tactical Misdirection. A distraction. A decoy. It's all a part of the plan. We don't need to be fighting each other. There is no longer any valid reason to give this administration the benefit of a doubt. We are being subjected to a propaganda war to divide us. It's not us against each other. It's us against the "Machine". It's okay to rage against the machine. But let's not let this war of words cause casualties in our own ranks due to friendly fire. I know it's hard to imagine that our government has become so corrupt. I don't want to believe it could happen. But the facts are out there. You can hear it in their own words. Our country is under attack from within and we don't need to be swallowing ANYTHING being spoon fed to us by this administration or the media. For while obamas right hand is dangling propaganda for us to bicker over, his left hand is striking death blows to our way of life. Don't be distracted by bright and shiney objects and don't be hypnotized by the media into believing that this experience we are enduring is normal. It's not. It's a classic attempt of a communist/marxist takeover from within using the media as a distraction and propaganda machine to take over our country without firing a shot.
Our Faith, Freedoms, and Liberties are being tried by fire. We must not let this trial consume us.
Remember, it's all just smoke and mirrors. A Tactical Misdirection. Stay alert.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby BillytheKid » Sun May 15, 2011 7:11 am

Trust in God and keep your "pixie dust" dry!
"Now I am Breitbart, and there are millions more of us." - Me
BillytheKid

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun May 15, 2011 7:24 am

Maybe this link will make the picture I am trying to paint more vivid.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... f-obl.html
Be sure you print this. I'm sure someone is already trying to get it removed.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles