What are the odds?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: What are the odds?

Postby bushmeister » Fri May 06, 2011 3:50 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Most bloggers are guessing that it was a pistol that killed bin Laden, referencing the "double tap" quoted by the press.

Yeah, I don't think they would be calling it a "double tap" :mrgreen:
bushmeister

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun May 08, 2011 1:08 am

I'm guessing a 45ACP. Weapon? Who knows? But seems to me if they used 5.56 or 7.62 NATO, they would need a dentist and a shop vac to confirm the kill. Whatever they used, dead is dead. I only wished that they would stop all the conspiracy theorists by releasing the photos. But I am gonna predict that won't happen until a week out from the November 2012 election.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Sun May 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:I'm guessing a 45ACP. Weapon? Who knows? But seems to me if they used 5.56 or 7.62 NATO, they would need a dentist and a shop vac to confirm the kill. Whatever they used, dead is dead. I only wished that they would stop all the conspiracy theorists by releasing the photos. But I am gonna predict that won't happen until a week out from the November 2012 election.

Tex, I don't really think releasing the pics know will stop the Theorist's. But I find ironic, the Obama will release pics of our flag draped coffins and protect his Arabs sensibilities..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Deerhunter » Tue May 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Im hearing alot of people saying it was a Sig P226. But im sure thats just a guess.
Deerhunter

Postby adavis » Thu May 12, 2011 10:01 pm

wildcatter wrote:
Texas Sheepdawg wrote:I'm guessing a 45ACP. Weapon? Who knows? But seems to me if they used 5.56 or 7.62 NATO, they would need a dentist and a shop vac to confirm the kill. Whatever they used, dead is dead. I only wished that they would stop all the conspiracy theorists by releasing the photos. But I am gonna predict that won't happen until a week out from the November 2012 election.

Tex, I don't really think releasing the pics know will stop the Theorist's. But I find ironic, the Obama will release pics of our flag draped coffins and protect his Arabs sensibilities..

..t

So he honors our troops and not a terrorist. Problem?
adavis

Postby Hoot » Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 am

In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby bushmeister » Fri May 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks Hoot! (for the redirection as well as the info) Now we know.
bushmeister

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat May 14, 2011 10:57 am

So I guess they DID need a shop vac.....
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Ghost Dog » Sat May 14, 2011 11:24 am

I heard on this on CNN, from one of the White House Big Wigs, and this article also supports it -
There where 2 shots from 2 different soldiers, one to the head and one to the chest.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/u.s.-ha ... den-photos

WET/Dry shop vac!!!!
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby wildcatter » Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 pm

adavis wrote:
wildcatter wrote:

..t

So he honors our troops and not a terrorist. Problem?

With all due respect, Very Big Problem, especially in your political perceptions. No right thinking person really thinks this President loves the military and the personnel absolutely know this. You'd be very hard pressed to find any Trooper who feels honored by this President. I too wish I could just shoot all day, but Communist Factions, within our Government are Changing (Remember that mantra "Change") our world to an Utopia I can not abide in.

I deal with Troops (all rank grades) everyday and hear their complaints, but offer something more than skewered ideological rhetoric, try this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHz5tevLAw

Can I get an Amen??

Ps.. I repeat, do I know you personally?

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles