Bushmaster Black follower

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Bushmaster Black follower

Postby Colohunter » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 am

As someone requested earlier I put one of the blue followers in a Cproducts stainles magazine. The inside of the 6.8 magazine is wider to accomodate the wider rounds in a staggered stack. I haven't shot the 450 with the rounds in the 6.8, but to me it looks like there is enough room in the magazine that the 450 rounds start to stagger in the magazine and don't stay in a single stack. When I actualy get more than one box of ammo and get a chance to try it out I will see how it shoots.
Colohunter

Re: Bushmaster Black follower

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Colohunter wrote:As someone requested earlier I put one of the blue followers in a Cproducts stainles magazine. The inside of the 6.8 magazine is wider to accomodate the wider rounds in a staggered stack. I haven't shot the 450 with the rounds in the 6.8, but to me it looks like there is enough room in the magazine that the 450 rounds start to stagger in the magazine and don't stay in a single stack. When I actualy get more than one box of ammo and get a chance to try it out I will see how it shoots.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I can wait for the test results but the tinkerer in me might just go out and buy a couple. I do appreciate such a prompt reply. Thanks again :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Previous

Return to AR15 Style Rifles