16" 450 Bushmaster Upper in Stock 5/18

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

16" 450 Bushmaster Upper in Stock 5/18

Postby AR_Hunter » Mon May 16, 2011 9:06 am

I just got a call back from Walsh Gun and Tackle in Michigan a few minutes ago. I left a message last week when looking for the Thumper upper.
Paul said that he is getting 7 of the 16" uppers in this Wednesday and would sell them for $600 shipped. I encouraged him to join on the site as
several of the members have made purchases from him. He did say he met Tim and was interested in knowing how the 450 B pistol project was
coming along. If you're tired of waiting on Cabela's and want a 16" Thumper here's your chance.

Walsh Gun and Tackle
paulmwal@gmail.com
989-856-4465
AR_Hunter

Re: 16" 450 Bushmaster Upper in Stock 5/18

Postby wildcatter » Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 pm

AR_Hunter wrote:I just got a call back from Walsh Gun and Tackle in Michigan a few minutes ago. I left a message last week when looking for the Thumper upper.
Paul said that he is getting 7 of the 16" uppers in this Wednesday and would sell them for $600 shipped. I encouraged him to join on the site as
several of the members have made purchases from him. He did say he met Tim and was interested in knowing how the 450 B pistol project was
coming along. If you're tired of waiting on Cabela's and want a 16" Thumper here's your chance.

Walsh Gun and Tackle
paulmwal@gmail.com
989-856-4465

Dems are good folks too, several renegades here turned me unto them and a Great Lakes commercial fisherman is just down the street, so we got the fish and visited a really cool gun shop to boot. They sell an inordinate amount of uppers, way more than for any gun shop their size. They prolly have 3 to 5m sq-ft, but heck half of that is geared for fishing and bow hunting.

So, for $50 bucks more than Cabelas, you can have one today, but don't wait, they have folks begging for'em..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Shootist » Mon May 16, 2011 10:51 pm

I sent him an email, maybe I'll get lucky. Assuming that Bushmaster actually ships them. ;)
Shootist

Postby wildcatter » Mon May 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Shootist wrote:I sent him an email, maybe I'll get lucky. Assuming that Bushmaster actually ships them. ;)

Holy Cow, these things are so hot, I wouldn't wait on an email answer, you might be better off calling him first thing in the morning and laying a credit card on him.

Good Luck..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Shootist » Mon May 16, 2011 11:00 pm

I'll do just that. Thanks for the suggestion.
Shootist

Postby Al in Mi » Tue May 17, 2011 5:04 pm

wildcatter wrote:
AR_Hunter wrote:I just got a call back from Walsh Gun and Tackle in Michigan a few minutes ago. I left a message last week when looking for the Thumper upper.

Walsh Gun and Tackle
paulmwal@gmail.com
989-856-4465

Dems are good folks too, several renegades here turned me unto them and a Great Lakes commercial fisherman is just down the street, so we got the fish and visited a really cool gun shop to boot. They sell an inordinate amount of uppers, way more than for any gun shop their size. They prolly have 3 to 5m sq-ft, but heck half of that is geared for fishing and bow hunting.

So, for $50 bucks more than Cabelas, you can have one today, but don't wait, they have folks begging for'em..

..t

yeah call them is best, I just came from there this afternoon, Catter didn't leave much to pick from :roll:
Al in Mi

Postby Shootist » Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 pm

I was able to order one this morning from Paul, he had a couple on lay-a-way and with more coming in he sold me one of those. He also had the Hornady ammo at $25 per box. Paul seems like a really nice guy.
By coincidence I got an e-mail today from Stinson arms that they just had some arrive ($615 shipped) so when Paul runs out there will be another option out there.
Shootist

Postby Al in Mi » Wed May 18, 2011 1:38 am

he had 9rd mags awhile back too.
Al in Mi

Postby Clipity » Wed May 18, 2011 8:39 am

wildcatter wrote:

Walsh Gun and Tackle
paulmwal@gmail.com
989-856-4465

..t

Cabela's new price is $599 so it's only $1 more and that before shipping.
Clipity

Postby Shootist » Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

I broke even. I have a Cabela's about 15 minutes from the house and I would have had to pay sales tax AND wait till Christmas to actually see one. $600 delivered was perfect and according to FEDEX tracking, I'll have it Friday.
Shootist

Next

Return to AR15 Style Rifles