SIG556 mags for 450b available here....

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

SIG556 mags for 450b available here....

Postby commander faschisto » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:59 pm

I went around and cleaned out the Academys in OKC tonight, came up with eight pairs of SIG556 mags, to use as a 10-12 round 450b mag for those who would like to acquire some....PM me, and I can send them to you for cost plus a flat-rate box.

Total comes to $38.00. I have a PayPal account, if you want to use that, or whatever.

(I know a lot of the 450b crowd are "off the beaten track" as far as sporting goods stores are concerned...wanted to help out a bit.)
Last edited by commander faschisto on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Re: SIG556 mags for 450b available here....

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 pm

commander faschisto wrote:I went around and cleaned out the Academys in OKC tonight, came up with eight pairs of SIG556 mags, to use as a 10-12 round 450b mag for those who would like to acquire some....PM me, and I can send them to you for cost plus a flat-rate box.

(I know a lot of the 450b crowd are "off the beaten track" as far as sporting goods stores are concerned...wanted to help out a bit.)

This is the very spirit of this WEB Board! Good Go 'OL Man and Way-To-Take-Care, of the 450 Bushmaster crowd!!

You new guys take notice of CF here and have you noticed that there is NO swearing, No lured or crude references, just pure respect and the best of the "Advancement-of-the-Science", is what you can expect here and my man CF here, is the latest and greatest, shining example of it!!!

We have allot of guys here that are sharing themselves and their advancements and just like CF, are more than willing to go the extra distance.

We keep it Clean and Respectful and in so doing are advancing ourselves and our weapons at unprecedented speeds and levels. Gosh! I learn allot from you guys!

You're a good man CF and I'm glad you're here..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby commander faschisto » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Why..t, I do believe I'm blushing here...but, yeah, this board should be an example of "old-fashioned" civil discourse. My upbringing was always the Golden Rule, and I think it still has a lot of value. Thanks!
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member

commander faschisto

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm

commander faschisto wrote:Why..t, I do believe I'm blushing here...but, yeah, this board should be an example of "old-fashioned" civil discourse. My upbringing was always the Golden Rule, and I think it still has a lot of value. Thanks!

I can tell ya this.. You specifically and to also pay homage to all the great guys here, .."You all make your Mothers Proud"..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:50 pm

I LOVE THIS ELECTRONIC CAMPFIRE! Thanks for helping out these guys.
If I didn't already have mine, I would be loading up my pay pal and hook up
With you. But since I already have a pair of the sig mags, I'm gonna let others who haven't
Had the opportunity, grab these up.
SMores for the new guys!!
Thanks CF!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Jeepejeep » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Thank you so much Commander! PM sent!
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Postby BD1 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:12 am

PM sent
BD1

Location: Northern Maine, Working on the coast, but home is still Moosehead Lake.

Postby Jeepejeep » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 am

Got the mags from Mike (Commander) today. Thank you, Mike! They hold 12 rounds so I'll need to put in a block of some kind to make them NYS legal. These work with the 223 followers?
Thank you again, Mike!
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Postby commander faschisto » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Only "iffy" thing I've heard of is to check the feeding of the last round in the mag...removing the rounds above it by hand will usually leave the last round in the "double stack" position to the left of the follower bump. When actually firing rounds, doesn't seem to be a problem, at least for mine, probably due to the rockin' & rollin' during recoil and cycling. I suspect this might vary with various variations of rifles.
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member

commander faschisto

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Got mine too! :mrgreen: Thanx! If you got any left on Friday, PM or email me. May take another set for my Uncles' Birthday.
Oh yeah... Check ur paypal. Thanx again!
- :mrgreen:
P.S. I loved the kitchen napkins too! LOL! :lol:
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Next

Return to AR15 Style Rifles