Anybody know David Fortier?

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Anybody know David Fortier?

Postby JCoop » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 am

The guy who writes for Shotgun News? I'd love to see him do a review of the 450 Bushie.
JCoop

Re: Anybody know David Fortier?

Postby JCoop » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm

I got into contact with Dave via arfcom and I think it would be worth a shot getting him a sample rifle to review in shotgun news. How cool would that be? WC? Anybody? Can we get Dave Fortier a rifle to review? Hell, I'd send him mine but I think it's typically the MFR that provides samples.
JCoop

Postby wildcatter » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 am

JCoop wrote:I got into contact with Dave via arfcom and I think it would be worth a shot getting him a sample rifle to review in shotgun news. How cool would that be? WC? Anybody? Can we get Dave Fortier a rifle to review? Hell, I'd send him mine but I think it's typically the MFR that provides samples.

Nope, a review rifle could from anywhere, but get me an address or a email address and I'll get a hold of him and do an interview to boot or offer to send him yours and tell him if he needs additional data, to contact me here, or Bushy direct etc..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby JCoop » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 am

WC, check your pms for info...
JCoop

Postby JCoop » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:12 am

wildcatter, did you get my PM?
JCoop

Postby wildcatter » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm

JCoop wrote:wildcatter, did you get my PM?

Shore did and I'm sorry not to have replied yet, I'm up to my eyes in Alligators and we've got a big storm coming in and I'm trying to beat it with a couple of projects, that will have to shut down during the dig-out phase. But, I'll get on it and keep you apprised..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby JCoop » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Thank you, sir! I can't imagine better publicity for our favorite rifle.
JCoop

Return to AR15 Style Rifles