On sale again

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: On sale again

Postby btfsc » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:36 am

maxbid wrote:Yes the 16" 450 is on sale.... Scroll down just past the 6.8SPC upper and you'll see it listed for $499.95.

They don't quite have their web site updated.If you enter either in the cart and change the length the price changes.
That what I did when first looking at the 20 inch.
Last time when I ordered mine there was only one listing and you had to select the barrel length.
Need to look at the entire page better next time :D
Now do I need a 20 to babysit my 16 :lol:
btfsc

Postby wildcatter » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 am

xxInfidelxx wrote:Any idea when this sale ends. I missed it last time. I may have to go sell a gun to get one this time. I was saving money up for a project and spent most of it last night on bills.

Order it anyway, by the time you get it, you'll prolly have the $$$ and if you don't, they will have no problem selling it to the next guy on the waiting list.

Ps.. Tell the guys on the other boards that the sale is on and I doubt that it will last two weeks. A check with Bushy will verify that one..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Hoot » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 am

FWIW, I spoke to a fellow at Bushmaster today and he said the wait to ship will be more like 4 weeks as opposed to 3 and the holdup is the bolts. "Everything else is done, just waiting on the bolts." I did not know to ask about how long the sale is in effect at the time I spoke to him.
Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Crawlin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 pm

I just ordered mine. I'm a newbie to this forum and was referenced by ar15.com post to this site. Excited! I was told the same thing. They have a huge amount of orders to fill. I was told it would ship in a couple weeks. I'm in no rush. As for how much longer it's going on, I asked about it cause I possibly wanted another one to go on a different lower, and the guy said they were gonna do it as long as they can, but don't really expect it to be another whole month. But he said he didn't know 100%
Crawlin

Postby Hoot » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Crawlin wrote:I just ordered mine. I'm a newbie to this forum and was referenced by ar15.com post to this site. Excited! I was told the same thing. They have a huge amount of orders to fill. I was told it would ship in a couple weeks. I'm in no rush. As for how much longer it's going on, I asked about it cause I possibly wanted another one to go on a different lower, and the guy said they were gonna do it as long as they can, but don't really expect it to be another whole month. But he said he didn't know 100%

Welcome aboard Crawlin! I've been here about a month now. Nice, Smart folks here. Courteous, No disparaging remarks and generally a lot less mall ninja atmosphere. It's a considerably slower than arfcom. A post actually stays in sight for more than an hour. Actually, with some of my dumb questions, I wish they disappeared a little faster. ;)
Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby 2zero6 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm

no such thing as a dumb question learning is learning and we all are still learning. Those that say they know it all haven't learned anything.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 pm

2zero6 wrote:no such thing as a dumb question learning is learning and we all are still learning. Those that say they know it all haven't learned anything.

AMEN!!!
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Billsmith63 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:04 am

Hey, I'm a new guy on the forum. I almost got carpul tunnel filling out the order when the .450's went on sale! Bushmaster told me 2 to 4 weeks. I ordered the 20". Can't wait.

Bill
Billsmith63

Postby frodobaggins » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Mine arrives Tuesday :)
frodobaggins

Postby 2zero6 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Welcome to the commmunity guys! :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles