Update on BM Sale uppers(Read this if u ordered one)

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Update on BM Sale uppers(Read this if u ordered one)

Postby gadgetguy1288 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 pm

I called in to update some info cuz I found out that I'm moving in about 2 weeks(I love how the USCG does that to ya haha ;) )

The guy I talked to said that the sale went a lot better than expected and they "kinda" ran out of bolts. lol

Anyways, if you already got it, congrats but for those of us that didn't, he said its gonna be a few weeks before they get anymore bolts and start shipping them again.

Just an update
gadgetguy1288

Re: Update on BM Sale uppers(Read this if u ordered one)

Postby wildcatter » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:03 pm

gadgetguy1288 wrote:I called in to update some info cuz I found out that I'm moving in about 2 weeks(I love how the USCG does that to ya haha ;) )

The guy I talked to said that the sale went a lot better than expected and they "kinda" ran out of bolts. lol

Anyways, if you already got it, congrats but for those of us that didn't, he said its gonna be a few weeks before they get anymore bolts and start shipping them again.

Just an update

Where ya going and you can have it shipped to me. I'll take care of it until you need it? Hey I'm just your Little Buddy and I'm here to help..wink

Hey, if your coming over here into the Great Lakes, bring your family over to LeMAG Central until you get a place..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Hoot » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:52 pm

gadgetguy1288 wrote:I called in to update some info cuz I found out that I'm moving in about 2 weeks(I love how the USCG does that to ya haha ;) )

Just an update

That's news. I ordered the same day they went on sale 3 weeks ago and that was the same story I got 3 weeks ago, the day they began the sale.
Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby maxbid » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm

I appreciate the update!
Ordered mine March 3rd. Nothing yet.
maxbid

Postby tjsx1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:57 pm

I waited almost 3 months on the nov sale good luck!!!!! At least it gives you some time to fine ammo good luck on that to!!! looks like everyone is back ordered . But it's worth the wait .
tjsx1

Postby gadgetguy1288 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 pm

wildcatter wrote:
Where ya going and you can have it shipped to me. I'll take care of it until you need it? Hey I'm just your Little Buddy and I'm here to help..wink

Hey, if your coming over here into the Great Lakes, bring your family over to LeMAG Central until you get a place..t

Haha Ya, its going to my parents house in FL while im at school in Elizabeth City, NC. I get to take a ferry from Sitka, AK to Bellingham, WA and then Drive to FL! FunFun!! :roll:
gadgetguy1288

Postby wildcatter » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 pm

gadgetguy1288 wrote:
wildcatter wrote:

Haha Ya, its going to my parents house in FL while im at school in Elizabeth City, NC. I get to take a ferry from Sitka, AK to Bellingham, WA and then Drive to FL! FunFun!! :roll:

Dang! I've been all around Sitka, lived in AK for awhile, Pro-Hunting. Hey, if you come across US-2 which is a stunning trip anyways, and then pick up I-75 heading South to FL, you go through the heart of MI and you can stop here for a rest and some shooting, then heading south you go through GunNut and Bushmeister's AO, you could have tons of shooting and fun. When are you leaving AK?..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby gadgetguy1288 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 pm

wildcatter wrote:Dang! I've been all around Sitka, lived in AK for awhile, Pro-Hunting. Hey, if you come across US-2 which is a stunning trip anyways, and then pick up I-75 heading South to FL, you go through the heart of MI and you can stop here for a rest and some shooting, then heading south you go through GunNut and Bushmeister's AO, you could have tons of shooting and fun. When are you leaving AK?..t

Haha sounds fun, I leave Sitka on the 6th and get to Bellingham on the 9th then I get like 6 days to make it to FL before I have to be in NC on the 18th.

I will have all my guns with me :D though the only thing I have ammo stocked up for is .22 haha, but my .22s are feeling a bit "underloved" which is probly why I have lots of ammo haha.
gadgetguy1288

Postby Marcbme » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 am

Just talked to Bushmaster and they said they were working on them now and should be out by the end of the month.
Marcbme

Postby Hoot » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 am

Well that's great news! I was concerned they would develop Midway Disease. Hopefully they will be incrementally shipped, IE first ordered, first shipped, as they're completed. Thanks for asking them.
Eager Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Next

Return to AR15 Style Rifles