Ammo Availability Thread.

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby maxbid » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 am

I know most of you don't have access to RSR Group.
http://www.rsrgroup.com/dealer/clsddealerhome.php

However, it's still worth mentioning in case any of you do (I'm set up as a dealer with them)...... I've been checking almost daily and they have had zero inventory on hand every day until this morning - they show the Hornady 450 FTX 250gr in stock with 164 boxes on hand. Price is $23.45 per box of 20.

I already bought some from Midway 2 weeks ago and a couple of boxes from Cabela's ($30/box) but will probably be ordering from RSR group from now on.
User avatar
maxbid
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 pm
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby wildcatter » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:51 am

maxbid wrote:I know most of you don't have access to RSR Group.
http://www.rsrgroup.com/dealer/clsddealerhome.php

However, it's still worth mentioning in case any of you do (I'm set up as a dealer with them)...... I've been checking almost daily and they have had zero inventory on hand every day until this morning - they show the Hornady 450 FTX 250gr in stock with 164 boxes on hand. Price is $23.45 per box of 20.

I already bought some from Midway 2 weeks ago and a couple of boxes from Cabela's ($30/box) but will probably be ordering from RSR group from now on.


Max, I have many outfits that have me on their list and I'd like to have you as one. I need a case of the Remmy ammo, can you please order it for me. If I ask enough dealers, one is going to come up with it.

No, I do not have a "Sweet Heart" deal with Remington, yet.

..t
Safety First..t
User avatar
wildcatter
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm
Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby Ughh61 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show
only half of the stands that had ammo only had about a case 200 rounds
Ughh61
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:13 am


Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby maxbid » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 am

Max, I have many outfits that have me on their list and I'd like to have you as one. I need a case of the Remmy ammo, can you please order it for me. If I ask enough dealers, one is going to come up with it.
No, I do not have a "Sweet Heart" deal with Remington, yet.
..t



They are showing Zero inventory on the Remington ammo 260g. And it's more expensive than the Hornady.
REM PRMR ACCU 450BCH 260GR 20/200 $24.72 0
User avatar
maxbid
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 pm
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby xxInfidelxx » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:47 pm

xxInfidelxx
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby HillBilly » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am

I'm chomping at the bit for the remington 250 grain fodder... $3 a box less than hornady and I prefer rem brass over hornady...($18.93 my cost before shipping) A couple cases should get me by for a while...
If you build it they will come, If I build it... I'll take the damn thing home!
HillBilly
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby maxbid » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:08 pm

HillBilly wrote:I'm chomping at the bit for the remington 250 grain fodder... $3 a box less than hornady and I prefer rem brass over hornady...($18.93 my cost before shipping) A couple cases should get me by for a while...


:shock:
Where did you find Remington 250gr for $18.93/box?
:?:
User avatar
maxbid
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 pm
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby Hoot » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 pm

maxbid wrote:
HillBilly wrote:I'm chomping at the bit for the remington 250 grain fodder... $3 a box less than hornady and I prefer rem brass over hornady...($18.93 my cost before shipping) A couple cases should get me by for a while...


:shock:
Where did you find Remington 250gr for $18.93/box?
:?:


:lol: It's out of stock for $18.93 a box. As soon as they can get some in, that eye catching price is guaranteed to disappear. Don't you love being played. Here's how it works. Tease interest up to a fevered pitch. Once that is achieved, open the flood gates at a significantly higher price. The frenzied buyers will gladly pay whatever you demand by then. If they don't, SPAM out a worrisome email about the Dems. They'll be begging you to take their money, however much it is, after that. Sci-Ops Marketing 101. ;)
Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
User avatar
Hoot
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Ammo Availability Thread.

Postby HillBilly » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Just waiting for my wholesaler to get it in, They'll stand behind the price...
I pay retail for NOTHING! Hornady is $21.94 so I picked up a half dozen boxes...
If you build it they will come, If I build it... I'll take the damn thing home!
HillBilly
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests