*Hello to all our new members*

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby wildcatter » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 am

Hoot wrote:
Jim in Houston wrote:
ScottB wrote:HI all

New member getting my upper tomorrow so will be asking for some tips on reloads . I'm in Cali and go shooting on vandenburg air force base "lead free". Any input would be greatly appreciated

ScottB
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Stezzman » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello, hello! I was referred here by Hoot. Anyway I am a newcomer to the AR world and want to jump into it with a 450 bushmaster!

I have done quite a bit of research and decided that building would probably give me the best working knowledge of the gun so I may have a few questions for you guys.
Stezzman

Postby Hoot » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Stezzman wrote:Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello, hello! I was referred here by Hoot. Anyway I am a newcomer to the AR world and want to jump into it with a 450 bushmaster!

I have done quite a bit of research and decided that building would probably give me the best working knowledge of the gun so I may have a few questions for you guys.

Hey you made it Shawn!

Welcome another Minnewahoo aboard guys!

Shawn, as time permits, there is a wealth of knowledge here and Friendly, Helpful, Check your attitudes at the door, guys who will take you from womb to tomb on our great caliber. So, put on a pot of coffee and get your reading glasses cleaned.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby B swift » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 am

Always a treat to see the site growing. We may need a bigger camp fire, stump for all the new gunz~ :)

Good to have you on board Shawn. This place is the best 450 resource on the web. WELCOME!
"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand".
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Postby East TN » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 am

Newly registered, long time visitor. I absolutely love this board (and the 450 BM). I have been shooting mine for slightly more than a year. My first trip to the range produced one ragged hole. All I could say on the trip home was "WOW!!!" "WOW!!!!" Still the same each trip to the range. I am bringing an Apple Stack Cake to the campfire. Help yourself :P
East TN

Postby yoder1974 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Hello guys. New to the black rifle but after checking out this site and some of sheepdogs youtube clips I'm scrambling to get me an upper. Finally a lil black rifle with a big boom and a bigger hole left behind. Thats what I've been waiting for.
yoder1974

Postby wildcatter » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:14 am

East TN wrote:Newly registered, long time visitor. I absolutely love this board (and the 450 BM). I have been shooting mine for slightly more than a year. My first trip to the range produced one ragged hole. All I could say on the trip home was "WOW!!!" "WOW!!!!" Still the same each trip to the range. I am bringing an Apple Stack Cake to the campfire. Help yourself :P Me FIRST, Me FIRST..t

And a Hearty Welcome you and Yoder..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby East TN » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks for the welcome. You'd better hurry before the commander sees it! Thanks for what all of you guys do.
East TN

Postby quad » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello all, thanks for the welcome. I been frequenting this forum for awhile, and I figured I might as well join. I don't have the bushmaster yet, but it's next on the list in a month or so. As of now, I only have a 5.56 AR. A friend has a 450, and I gotta have one after seeing what his will do. Been trying and trying for awhile to locate one used on various forums, but no luck. Anyways, I hope to get to know ya's. Seems like a great place with great people willing to help any way they can.
quad

Postby kottke_35 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:03 am

quad wrote:Hello all, thanks for the welcome. I been frequenting this forum for awhile, and I figured I might as well join. I don't have the bushmaster yet, but it's next on the list in a month or so. As of now, I only have a 5.56 AR. A friend has a 450, and I gotta have one after seeing what his will do. Been trying and trying for awhile to locate one used on various forums, but no luck. Anyways, I hope to get to know ya's. Seems like a great place with great people willing to help any way they can.

Welcome aboard! Hope you find a reasonably priced upper soon, you're going to love it when uou do. Take time and catch up on some of these posts, there is a wealth of information here!

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

PreviousNext

Return to AR15 Style Rifles