New to 450bm questions from indiana

Talk about the AR15 style rifles chambered in 450 Bushmaster.

Moderator: MudBug

New to 450bm questions from indiana

Postby deo62 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:52 pm

New to your forum, not new to the ar game just the caliber. Would appreciate info on factory ammo( accuracy, range). Am looking at Remington ar450-reliabilty? Any info would be much appreciated.
deo62

Re: New to 450bm questions from indiana

Postby bushmeister » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 am

I am very pleased with the accuracy of the factory ammo. I just shot a 5 shot group of 2" at 100 yds yesterday, and that included one flyer, the other 4 were touching. I've shot a one inch group a few times, but typically it's under 2". Oh, and I have a 16" barrel, the rem is an 18". As for the rifle, I would expect the reliability to be as good as the bushmaster as that is supposedly where it's made, but that is only my assumption. Oh, and welcome to the board!
bushmeister

Re: New to 450bm questions from indiana

Postby wildcatter » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 pm

bushmeister wrote:I am very pleased with the accuracy of the factory ammo. I just shot a 5 shot group of 2" at 100 yds yesterday, and that included one flyer, the other 4 were touching. I've shot a one inch group a few times, but typically it's under 2". Oh, and I have a 16" barrel, the rem is an 18". As for the rifle, I would expect the reliability to be as good as the bushmaster as that is supposedly where it's made, but that is only my assumption. Oh, and welcome to the board!

DING, DING, DING...t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Return to AR15 Style Rifles