*Hello to all our new members*

I know of one so far, let's see if more show up.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby bigblockstang » Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Thanks, i didnt realize it said it needed approval before a post would show. Thats why 2 ppsts were made, too excited i guess. I was looking at the 450...
bigblockstang

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm

bigblockstang wrote:Hello all, just found this site today. Bought the 450 a week ago from my dad for just $600, he had it a a year or 2 and just didnt shoot it. I look forward to seeing what all this will do.

Which barrel length did you get?
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby bigblockstang » Mon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Its the 16in barrel, its all stock from bushmaster except the red dot sittin on it
bigblockstang

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon May 07, 2012 10:48 pm

:mrgreen:
Well, welcome to our campfire and our addiction!
If you can catch him, wildcatter has a plate full of S'mores.
Good Luck! LOL!
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby 1fullmag » Sun May 13, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks for the welcome note, just picked up new upper friday, picked up mtac, fastfire 2 and, mount combo and, orderd all the reloading components saturday could not find one box of factory ammo anywhere around here close to st. louis. hoping I enjoy it as much as the rest of you guys. thinking it will be great for hogs and black bears this fall when I head up to minn.
1fullmag

Postby tdkahn » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 am

Buddy just told me about this place Friday. Love what I've seen so far. Ordering my upper on Monday. Hope the "Black Followers" thead re-opens so I can get a few.
tdkahn

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Welcome to our electronic campfire. Which upper did you decide on?
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby tdkahn » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Welcome to our electronic campfire. Which upper did you decide on?

My buddy and I are both getting 1 from "tigersfan" who owns Walsh Gun & Tackle. He's selling 20" Bushmaster uppers w/5rd magazine. Figure that will be a good start, until either the "black follower" thread re-opens or I mod a mag or two. My buddy's going to cut his down to 16" or 18".
tdkahn

Postby wildcatter » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:24 pm

tdkahn wrote:
Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Welcome to our electronic campfire. Which upper did you decide on?

My buddy and I are both getting 1 from "tigersfan" who owns Walsh Gun & Tackle. He's selling 20" Bushmaster uppers w/5rd magazine. Figure that will be a good start, until either the "black follower" thread re-opens or I mod a mag or two. My buddy's going to cut his down to 16" or 18".

When you talk to Scott again, make darn sure, you mention my name, and that I recommended him to you..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby chorizo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 pm

New guy here. I am a retired Marine living about 35 miles from member Ross Schuler. I recently purchased a 20' bushmaster 450 upper from Scott, the muzzle brake from Ross, some blackening solution for the stainless steel brake, a AR-rester hydraulic buffer, a P.E.P.R. mount and a Leupold Ultimate Slam 2x7 SABR scope along with 300 rounds of ammo, 4 mags and some blue followers to make some high capacity mags on my own........as you can see I have been lurking about and reading all of your posts!

I will mount it on a Remington R15 lower with the bushmaster 2 stage trigger. Pictures to be posted as soon as the build is complete.

Thanks for all of the info you have here!

Semper fi
NRA Life Member since 1972
21 years and 21 days in the USMC....but who was counting.
chorizo

PreviousNext

Return to Bolt Action Rifles