Hornady's new bullets

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Hornady's new bullets

Postby Hoot » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:06 am

Jim in Houston wrote:Almost back to the topic, Hornady is out with their new (9th edition) Handbook of Cartridge Reloading for just under $30 - http://www.midwayusa.com/product/575530/product?cm_mmc=M_Spop-Email-_-Other-_-Other_111120129_1-_-Main%20Image&cm_mmca1=jmsjnk@earthlink.net&cm_mmca2=CustNum=102427040. Don't know if it adds any bullets to the 450 BM section or not. Anyone got a copy, please let us know.

I probably should pick up a new handbook. I have the Hornady 1st edition (two volume set) around somewhere. Anyone know if anywhere other than Midway is discounting the 8th edition at a lower price? When the 8th came out, I seem to recall some place liquidating the 7th for something like $10.00. By the time learned of it, they were sold out.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: Hornady's new bullets

Postby pitted bore » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Midway is the only retail outlet I can find that admits to having the 9th edition available. Most of the press releases say it will be sold beginning December 1, and no other retailers have one to put into an online cart.

Midway is offering the 8th edition at 23% off the usual Midway price: Midway's Hornady 8th

Edited to add: Graf & Sons also now have the 9th, with the 8th on sale at 27% of their usual price. I suspect in the next few days a lot of retailers will have the same deals.

--Bob
pitted bore

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b