factory specs?

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

factory specs?

Postby bushmeister » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi Folks, Are there any factory specs out there for reloading the 450? Can anyone supply a link to them?
bushmeister

Re: factory specs?

Postby wildcatter » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 pm

bushmeister wrote:Hi Folks, Are there any factory specs out there for reloading the 450? Can anyone supply a link to them?

And what do you need sir, cartridge specs or loading data. There is a ton of data here, for both, but if we had a better idea of what you wanted, then we could be more specific to your needs..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby MudBug » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 pm

up on the top is a link to the Knowledge Base. If you check there, you will see a couple categories, one of them is Reloading, in there is a sub category for Hornady factory data, inside that is a data sheet showing the dimensions and 2 links to PDFs containing factory load data, one is the old data that came out right after the 450b was released, the other is a newer load sheet.

Here's a Link to the newest data, but I urge you to dig around in the knowledge Base a bit. There is some other good info there, and it will soon be filled with even more good stuff.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby bushmeister » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. I did a search, but limited it to the reloading threads only, not the knowledge base. Sorry, I guess I should have pecked around a little more.
bushmeister

Return to Reloading for the 450b