Hornady handbook Eighth edition (2010)

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Hornady handbook Eighth edition (2010)

Postby Hoot » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Jim in Houston wrote:
Hoot wrote:Unbelievable Price for the 8th addition. Just ordered one. Shipping was something like $8.00

The link in "unbelievable price" in the original quote gives me a "product not found" page. Maybe they are already out?

But I have the eigth edition from another source. Interesting reading and really good stuff for a beginning reloader on the whys and wherefores. Plus the B450 info is all there.

Also, if you buy the Hornady reloading kit, it comes in it (but be careful, there are still kits out there with the 7th edition in them).

Question is, will they honor my order, which they confirmed by email? They have not hit my checking account yet. A lot of fellows over on Predator Masters got one. That's where I saw it, but it was two days old by then.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby En4cr » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:41 pm

My Hornady book and reloading dies just arrived from Natchez today. A quick look at it says, I wasted my money on the Hornady 8th, since I already have Hornady 7....But I am using Hornady bullets for everything but the 223....I have the right to change my mind at a later time :)
En4cr

Postby Hoot » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 pm

En4cr wrote:My Hornady book and reloading dies just arrived from Natchez today. A quick look at it says, I wasted my money on the Hornady 8th, since I already have Hornady 7....But I am using Hornady bullets for everything but the 223....I have the right to change my mind at a later time :)

Mine is the 2nd edition, so you should feel lucky. With the depth of internet available load data, I never felt compelled to get a newer one.

WRT that unbelievable deal. Everyone who ordered got a cancellation email. I don't fault them, it was an obvious typo. $6.99 vs $26.99. Imagine coming in on Monday to a couple dozen confirmed orders and having to undo all of them...

It was worth a try. :wink:

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b