Reloading Benches - Show Me Yours and . . .

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Reloading Benches - Show Me Yours and . . .

Postby Wicked Hunter » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:24 am

This is my Little Hiding Place.
Wicked Hunter

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 am

I didn't get my brass collection in my picture. It's massive. And the white cabinet is stocked with powder and brass for thumper and the Grendel and a few more cans of powder. The cabinet below stores all the dies, accessories, tools, more brass and primers. My bench is a bit crowded but its organized.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Wicked Hunter » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:18 pm

My collection of supplies is slowly growing. I just got my own reloading equipment a few years ago. I always had to use the in-laws equipment before that.
Wicked Hunter

Postby cptrifeg2 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm

It certainly appears I need to have my wife hang out with your wives for a bit...Mine is an economist and a CPA...the pennies squeak at the rife house when it comes to toys/ hobbies...

"Soldier's dont rise to the occasion, but fall to their level of training".
cptrifeg2

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Wife? LOL! I'm a free man! I would have never been able to devote one of my spare bedrooms to firearms had I been married. I got one GF and I am glad to say that she has grown to like the idea of buying one gun a year...and thats just for herself. Now she's considering a rifle or a shotgun to add to her collection. (Guys, think about this before you leap into it. Remember, you have to teach them how to clean and maintain their firearms, and until they catch on, you will be cleaning more guns than you ever dreamed of). But Hey, it's a start.
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby kottke_35 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Wife? LOL! I'm a free man! I would have never been able to devote one of my spare bedrooms to firearms had I been married. I got one GF and I am glad to say that she has grown to like the idea of buying one gun a year...and thats just for herself. Now she's considering a rifle or a shotgun to add to her collection. (Guys, think about this before you leap into it. Remember, you have to teach them how to clean and maintain their firearms, and until they catch on, you will be cleaning more guns than you ever dreamed of). But Hey, it's a start.

Yea I got the, ” when are you going to buy me a gun?” Speech the other day from my gf. I'm in trouble now...

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby Hoot » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 am

kottke_35 wrote:
Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Wife? LOL! I'm a free man! I would have never been able to devote one of my spare bedrooms to firearms had I been married. I got one GF and I am glad to say that she has grown to like the idea of buying one gun a year...and thats just for herself. Now she's considering a rifle or a shotgun to add to her collection. (Guys, think about this before you leap into it. Remember, you have to teach them how to clean and maintain their firearms, and until they catch on, you will be cleaning more guns than you ever dreamed of). But Hey, it's a start.

Yea I got the, ” when are you going to buy me a gun?” Speech the other day from my gf. I'm in trouble now...

B.

Count your blessings. My wife at best, tolerates my interest in shooting and hunting without being disdainful. If it were up to her, the little OT that I pull down to support my hobby would be turned over to her so she could mismanage it as well as our regular income. IE I get diddly squat. She has no concept of the value of a hobby. She leaves for work at 5:45 AM, slaves all day, comes home at 5:20 PM, eats supper, does her chores and falls asleep in front of the TV five days a week. On the weekends, she does her chores. She tries to work in getting together with her one BFF, or one of her sisters and they have lunch together at a restaurant while they talk about everyone they hate.

She used to be fun. Now she's just tired all the time, with no end in sight until she retires. By then, she'll be some burned out husk. :(

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:29 am

:(
-Texas Sheepdawg

NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby jerdebson » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:59 am

Hoot wrote:
kottke_35 wrote:

B.

Count your blessings. My wife at best, tolerates my interest in shooting and hunting without being disdainful. If it were up to her, the little OT that I pull down to support my hobby would be turned over to her so she could mismanage it as well as our regular income. IE I get diddly squat. She has no concept of the value of a hobby. She leaves for work at 5:45 AM, slaves all day, comes home at 5:20 PM, eats supper, does her chores and falls asleep in front of the TV five days a week. On the weekends, she does her chores. She tries to work in getting together with her one BFF, or one of her sisters and they have lunch together at a restaurant while they talk about everyone they hate.

She used to be fun. Now she's just tired all the time, with no end in sight until she retires. By then, she'll be some burned out husk. :(

Hoot

Hoot, that is one of those things you think to your self or at most say to a friend that you think won't tell her. Boy are you in trouble if she ever comes here to look around... :lol:
Jerry

NRA Benefactor Member, Whittington Center Life Member, USPSA Life Member, SASS Life Member, LJRC Life Member

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
jerdebson

Postby Hoot » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:29 am

Sorry for bringing down the thread this morning. I was "weak and heavily laden". Some times things trouble me to the point that I need to get them out so they don't eat me up from within. I'm envious of those of you who have family members to share your hobby with. That's all.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b