Pending members and pending posts

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Pending members and pending posts

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:46 am

Hey guys. For some reason, I am not getting notified of pending post approvals so if you are new here and have made your first post and it’s still in the que for approval, please shoot me an email at TexasSheepdawg@gmail.com. We will get your post reviewed and approved as soon as possible.
Thanks!
And to all of our new members this year, Thanks for joining us!
This forum is the most civil bunch of gun cranks you’ll ever find. And that’s because of you guys. You guys make this forum the most civil Electronic Campfire, I have ever had the honor to moderate. Everyone here is super helpful, never cocky, and there’s absolutely no backbiting or prick waving going on here. And that’s what makes THIS place the best damn campfire to come pull up a stump to and get friendly help and advice. You guys are honest, friendly, and you all have a fantastic sense of humor.
MudBug, Hoot and myself and Timothy LeGendre are proud as punch to have you guys as members here. So let’s keep this up. We have a bunch of new members here who are now the proud owners of their own Thumpers, some ARs, and now, Thanks to Ruger, The Ruger American Rifle.
So pull up a stump, pass the S’mores and lets Thump some wild critters this fall!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to Reloading for the 450b