Reloading for the Ruger American Rifle (Bolt)

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Reloading for the Ruger American Rifle (Bolt)

Postby Hoot » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:52 am

A little off topic but I would be leery of downloading any internet content from Samoa, even a shooting target jpeg.
just sayin... :|

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby oren87 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Hoot wrote:A little off topic but I would be leery of downloading any internet content from Samoa, even a shooting target jpeg.
just sayin... :|

Hoot

It took me a couple of minutes then I realized what you were talking about then I had to look it up! The website is registered to a Don Miller from Eldorado, Illinois. I googled the .ws and found that while its originally for Samoa it has been used as a URL shortener.

From Wikipedia:
n 2016, .ws gained popularity as one of the first domain name registries to offer emoji domains.[1][2]

As of 2018, there are approximately 25,000 emoji domains registered on .ws.[3]

Some news agencies also use this for a URL shortener, such as eurone.ws and abcn.ws. Some organisations in the U.S. state of Wisconsin also use the domain (e.g. lakeland.ws), despite the state abbreviation being WI.
Last edited by oren87 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
oren87

Hunting Report

Postby oren87 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:42 am

Very happy with the rifle and hand load in the field. I ended up hitting 4 deer in 3 days ranging 50 to 250 yards.

This is from the Doe that I kept

Entry

Exit

Exit
oren87

Postby Hoot » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Good Lord, did you get the license number of the truck that went through that hole? :o

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby oren87 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Hoot wrote:Good Lord, did you get the license number of the truck that went through that hole? :o

Hoot

I honestly thought it was a spine shot as the deer just dropped. I would not want to hit anything other then the boiler room with this gun!
oren87

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b