Case lube(s)

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Case lube(s)

Postby Hoot » Sat May 12, 2018 6:48 am

plant_one wrote:ouch :( sorry to hear about the HVAC

It not a disappointment. Most HVAC people I know say that having my Lennox system last 31 years is just short of amazing.

I misspoke about 350gr Nosler bullets. somewhere had 350gr bullets on sale but in all likelihood, they were probably Hornady. The only reason they interested me was because they were on sale. I have no use for 350gr bullets for hunting. I'm just running out of experiment fodder.

Sorry for dragging the thread off on a tangent.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Thom28 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Al in Mi wrote:Imperial die wax does good too

^ I agree with both Al and Hoot. Imperial works great. Like the old Vitalis add use to say, "A little Dab 'll do ya"
U.S. Army Veteran
NRA Life Member

"From My Cold Dead Hands."-Charlton Heston 2000
Thom28

Postby skinner 2 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Thanks for teh replies.

I will have to get some imperial and try it. I also just picked up 100 Star casings resized 50 with RCBS and 50 with one shot... No dimples with either. However the one shot kept leaving my hands a mess.. Washed dried and tumbled those casings. The RCBS, I washed those off as soon as I was done and tumbled. Least my casings are nice clean and shinny now..

Thanks

Skinner
skinner 2

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b