Props for RCBS customer service

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Props for RCBS customer service

Postby befus » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:39 pm

RCBS customer seervice is really something. I have an older hand primer which had a semi complex linking system which was a general pain in the arse to deal with, not the least of which was the little ram which pushed the primer up into the case was loose on top of the other parts of the linkage. It frequently fell out and this time I managed to lose it. I called and they proceeded to inform me that they had a newer version without the link system which they would forward to me at no charge. They have a great rep and this is yet another example. So if you have one of the older hand primers with the outdated parts, just give them a buzz and they will get a new part on the way to you grattis! 8-)
Befus
NRA Life Member
US Army 1969-1972
Patriot
befus

Re: Props for RCBS customer service

Postby 303hunter » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:31 pm

I have that same hand primer, and it's easy to lose that priming rod. I'll give them a call, thanks for the heads up.
303hunter

Re: Props for RCBS customer service

Postby plant_one » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:09 pm

rcbs has been amazing whenever i've had to deal with their CS dept - which hasnt been much.
plant_one

Return to Reloading for the 450b