RELOADING THE LIGHT WEIGHTS - -> ??

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: RELOADING THE LIGHT WEIGHTS - -> ??

Postby offrink » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:11 am

SAWMAN wrote:I agree sir. Problem is,the two pics were taken with the same tablet,with no change in settings,30 seconds apart.
Why did one come out post'able(with resizeing) and the other come out crappy with the same downsizeing ??
AND - - -> why should I have to downsize every pic if I want to post it to THIS forum when my other forums(6) will allow posting as is. And is resizeing/downsizeing degradeing the quality of the pic ?? If so,why would I want to do that for this forum only ??
I like this forum. I have learned alot from the members. I would like to continue to be a contributeing member ... BUT ... will not jump through the hoops to post pics. --- SAWMAN

It’s because this is a free site. The more data that we use uploading and using the more ads we needs to see.
offrink

Postby SAWMAN » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:51 am

Understood ..... thank you sir. ----- SAWMAN
"Why just dance when you can rock and roll."
STONER 63A
XM177E2
COLT 609
SAWMAN

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:19 am

There’s only so much room on this particular server that Is currently being used. You will note that in very old posts, some pics have been removed or made obsolete.
You might ask Mudbug if there’s an upgrade available. But it’s going to cost $$$ if there is.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b