450 AMMO FOR RELOADING

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

450 AMMO FOR RELOADING

Postby snyder1941 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:58 am

newbie here , what is difference in 450 and 450b . if you were going to buy ammo to begin shooting what ammo would you buy to end up with
good re-load brass .
snyder1941

Re: 450 AMMO FOR RELOADING

Postby Hoot » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 am

snyder1941 wrote:newbie here , what is difference in 450 and 450b . if you were going to buy ammo to begin shooting what ammo would you buy to end up with good re-load brass .

In my case, the term 450b is just my lazy way of shortening 450 Bushmaster. Though Remington is finally putting their product on the shelves after a 2 year strip tease, you only had one choice up until a few days ago for ammo that yielded reloadable brass. That flagship ammo came from Hornady in the form of their 250 FTX cartridges. I suspect that once the Remington starts getting consumed and the resulting brass examined, we'll see a plethora of reports regarding reloadability, not to mention range reports on the performance of the loaded ammo itself.

Stay tuned.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Return to Reloading for the 450b