Bullets for relaoding the 450 ??

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Bullets for relaoding the 450 ??

Postby MudBug » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Siringo wrote:I have a limited supply of WSR left. From what suppliers tell me it will be up to two years before they will be avaiable again -- unless someone who reads this has a source. I purchased some CCi 450's and was going to work up a plinking load with these.

Wolf SRM

I don't know why people don't just try them. They have not suffered as bad as CCI, Fed, Winchester because they are not responsible for the American Ammo market also.

The benchrest shooters love them, I love them. I have about 15k of them from when they were only $17/1k and about 6k of the Small Pistol primers. The only reason I don't have any of their LR or LRM primers is that I never ran low on those.

I've pretty much completely switched to Wolf primers.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Re: Bullets for relaoding the 450 ??

Postby Siringo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:35 am

I am going to put my WSR in reserve for now -- but I am going to take one of my favorite loads and try these. They are available in my area. I also have some Remingtons also.

Thanks for the info!
Siringo

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b