.451 BULLETS???

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: .451 BULLETS???

Postby BigBore Newb » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 pm

thread hijack. ;)

So, .451 is fine is the bottom line...i take it.
BigBore Newb

Postby wildcatter » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:40 pm

BigBore Newb wrote:thread hijack. ;)

So, .451 is fine is the bottom line...i take it.

Yes, and sorry about that. Even tough all the previous is only loosely related, what you have to realize is the gents on this site are thinkers. Meaning if you suggest something your going to get an answer, and you'll see, these guys are going to put in their data, to what I've suggested and if you will put up with some deviations, you will learn allot too. But the answer to your question is yes, big time..
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby BD1 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:04 am

.451 jacketed bullets will certainly work. If you're looking for inexpensive stuff to get in some volume shooting they may be just the ticket. The responses you're getting from some of us which seem contrary are more related to our search for some self defined ballistic goal, either accuracy or terminal effect. Don't let that slow you down.
BD
BD1

Location: Northern Maine, Working on the coast, but home is still Moosehead Lake.

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b