Starline Brass

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Starline Brass

Postby paulmark3010 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 am

I wrote an e-mail to Starline a while back about them making 450 BM brass. They said they had no plans of producing that caliber. They sell 458 Socom and 50 Beowulf, but no 450 BM. Starline makes great brass, in my opinion. Anybody have an idea how to persuade Starline to produce 450 brass? :twisted:
paulmark3010

Re: Starline Brass

Postby wildcatter » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 pm

paulmark3010 wrote:I wrote an e-mail to Starline a while back about them making 450 BM brass. They said they had no plans of producing that caliber. They sell 458 Socom and 50 Beowulf, but no 450 BM. Starline makes great brass, in my opinion. Anybody have an idea how to persuade Starline to produce 450 brass? :twisted:

I've been working on it for years. They always say they don't have the extra capacity. My argument is for them to drop a couple of those Slow-to-Dead Runners and adopt a real High Runner. The Owner likes my arguments, but his son, a.k.a as the production-manger, is the resister.

I may be wrong, but I think the problem might be a fear, to the adoption of the 450b, would be the coffin-nail into the wolfcom empire. Maybe-Maybe-Not. I see that the two biggest-and-Bestest producers of beo barrels, have already pulled out of the production of any more barrels, for beo. What do you guys think is going on.

Prolly the best way to get starline on board is to flood Cor-Bon, who is starline's largest single customer, with request for 450b product. Peter Pi, CEO of Cor-Bon, tells me he would build custom ammo, but he can't get starline off the dime either. But, if enough request came in to Cor-Bon for the 450b, Peter would put the spurs to starline. If Cor-Bon were to start building product, Peter will use me for development, which means he will be using you guys, by default, and then WE should be able get some things done, that we have only ever thought about..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby paulmark3010 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 pm

I sent my e-mail to Cor-Bon, to Peter's address. :twisted:
paulmark3010

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:46 am

paulmark3010 wrote:I sent my e-mail to Cor-Bon, to Peter's address. :twisted:

At-Ah-Boy!!..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Stealthshooter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:08 am

I sent one also.
Stealthshooter

Postby commander faschisto » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Another email sent...asked about a 200, 250, and 300 grain loads, just as suggestions.
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 pm

At-ah-Boys, you flood'em and we'll give them the loads we want built, when Cor-Bon get's Starline off the dime..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Speaking of Boys...

Not to Hy-Jack the Thread, but a rhetorical question, prolly better asked on a different Posting, but why ain't we gots no women folks here??..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Postby commander faschisto » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Ya know, maybe its got something to do with the ability to appreciate Bacon and The Three Stooges...? I'm not sure those things cross the genetic barrier. ;)

Just to stay on topic, I'm going to email Starline with a request for 450b brass also...
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby wildcatter » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 am

Doesn't cost much to email these days and besides, the requests are definitely being registered, at some point there will be a tipping point for us..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Next

Return to Reloading for the 450b