Primers

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: Primers

Postby wildcatter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:54 pm

LOL.. Yup, that's our Tex, for ya. Nobody wants him, but we'll keep him, keep in the back though, in the dark, out of sight. You might ask why? See, Tex here is a substance abuser...shshsh, .."he sniffs cordite fumes". We've been trying for along time to get him help, the Doctors now say he must go through a heavily laden regiment of Group Therapy..wink

Yuppers, JJ, when a slam come from these guys, it's no slam at all, just Good Hearted Teasing. There's way more respect going on here than you can find on any other sight on the Net. But you do have to watch 'ol Tex here, around the campfire, he hogs all the S'Mores and hot dogs..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Primers

Postby Jeepejeep » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Yeah, I join the club not realizing what his avatar meant! Duhhh! I get it, I get it, I'm jest a touch slow these days! :D
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."Col. Jeff Cooper
Jeepejeep

Previous

Return to Reloading for the 450b