My wife is gunna kill me!!

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

My wife is gunna kill me!!

Postby Stealthshooter » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 am

Well......I now have some reloading equipment headed my way for the 450 WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

1.....Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 4-Die Set 450 Bushmaster

2.....Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin

3.....Lee Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter

4.....not reloading but still gunna be nice....UTG Deluxe Brass Catcher AR-15 Nylon Mesh Black

Still need powder and bullets.......bullets will be easy but the Norma 200 powder may be more difficult.

YES IT HAS BEGUN!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Stealthshooter

Re: My wife is gunna kill me!!

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm

The addiction tightens its' grip.... :mrgreen:
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Stealthshooter » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 pm

I just thought the bullet choice was gunna be easy. I think my brain is boiling trying to decide which ones to try first..............Nothing under 300 grains!! :twisted:
Stealthshooter

Postby Hoot » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Stealthshooter wrote:I just thought the bullet choice was gunna be easy. I think my brain is boiling trying to decide which ones to try first..............Nothing under 300 grains!! :twisted:

Pick up some of these 300gr Hornady blems from Midway for starters. They still have some left. Affordable and good for building your experience base. Though they're a little thinner skinned than the magnum version, at 300gr it'll probably not matter.

Abandon hope, all ye who enter Potterfield's Inferno ;)

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Stealthshooter » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Well if I would of noticed them yesterday I would of added them to the list. Oh well I have some others in mind that I'll mention is it's own thread to see what everyone thinks.
Stealthshooter

Postby BayouBob » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Stealth, I'll always remember sitting at the dinner table with my Dad and he said to my wife "He's not saving money reloading; he's shooting more." I don't know which look was dirtier, the one I gave Dad or the one my wife gave me!
My Daddy was wrong when he said: "When a man turns 60 he ought to be able to trade his testicles in on a new set of teeth." Oatmeal and soup don't sound too bad.
BayouBob

Return to Reloading for the 450b