Request notice of posting

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Request notice of posting

Postby hogbuster » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 am

Webmaster; I am really new to this so please pardon me for not checking the box requesting you notify me when my last E-mail question to Hoot and Wildcatter is posted. If Hoot or wildcatter wish to notify me directly please give them my E-mail address. Thank you for what you are doing for all of us.

"Hog Buster"
hogbuster

Re: Request notice of posting

Postby Hoot » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm

hogbuster wrote:Webmaster; I am really new to this so please pardon me for not checking the box requesting you notify me when my last E-mail question to Hoot and Wildcatter is posted. If Hoot or wildcatter wish to notify me directly please give them my E-mail address. Thank you for what you are doing for all of us.

"Hog Buster"

Brian, I did reply to your PMs.

In the control panel, I think you can select to receive automatic email notifications for all posts you put in or PMs waiting for you to read, so that you don't have to check the notify box each time.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Return to Reloading for the 450b