*Hello to all our new members*

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby Ghost Dog » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:44 am

Welcome to all our new members!!!
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby raudnelson » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:22 pm

i have been reading that most of u have feeding problems i got my 450 when they first came on the market i have 3 bushmaster mags and have not had any feed problems try some new wolf springs . If u dont have factory mags try them like i said i have not had any feed problems at all an have had my 450 since they came out in fact it was paid for before they were shipping them i have had good luck stopping anything i have shot with . Good luck with your feed problems
raudnelson

Postby Hoot » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:07 am

raudnelson wrote:i have been reading that most of u have feeding problems i got my 450 when they first came on the market i have 3 bushmaster mags and have not had any feed problems try some new wolf springs . If u dont have factory mags try them like i said i have not had any feed problems at all an have had my 450 since they came out in fact it was paid for before they were shipping them i have had good luck stopping anything i have shot with . Good luck with your feed problems

Welcome aboard Raud. What attribute associated with the Wolf spring, would you say contributes to it working better? I ask because there are more specs on a spring than just the weight and a lot of members actually get their Bushy mags to run more reliably by reducing the number of spring turns. All of mine have been cut back.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby MI 450 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Glad to have found this sight and a group of people with some knowledge on this gun.
MI 450

Postby BayShoreBallistics » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:01 pm

New member as of today but I have been lurking here for well over a year trying to gain as much as I can from all the wisdom and experience of all the members here on the forum. A big thank you to all of you that have helped me along my learning curve with this caliber.

I have been building and shooting AR platform rifles and pistols for a long time in many different calibers and when I decided to get into Big Bore AR's this site became my go to source for just about everything specific to the 450BM. I just finished my fourth Thumper and hope to test fire it this weekend! :)

Recently we had an "early doe season" here in Michigan, I used one of my builds to fill two doe tags that weekend and was quite impressed by the ability of the 450BM to roll 'em where they stood. Well placed shots are highly effective on white-tailed deer for sure.
Liberty and Freedom for All!(Some restrictions apply, must be over 18 and not available in all states)
BayShoreBallistics

Postby madmathew » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:56 pm

I'm another new guy from Michigan. With that rule change last year I'm sure there are a lot of us.
madmathew

Postby TGWackUm » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Add another Florida person to the list. I should have my upper in a few days. :D
TGWackUm

Postby Bowshot58 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello...Yes I am another new guy from Michigan. I have been lurking for about a month and just started a new 450b build for deer season... Our season starts Nov 15 I have a lot to do!
Bowshot58

Postby Ghost Dog » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:51 am

Welcome to all our new members. Good luck on all your hunts.
Never pet a burning dog!
Ghost Dog

Postby Debay777 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi and thank you for the welcome. I am a bear hunter and lover of the AR platform so this 450 AR platform is very attractive to me. I can't wait to glean the info I need to start my own build.
Debay777

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b