*Hello to all our new members*

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Re: *Hello to all our new members*

Postby 2zero6 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 pm

With the addition of quite a few guys on the forum from the last sale, I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys new and old for being such a polite and positive group. This forum is by far the most civil, creative, and helpful than any of the other gun boards I frequent. It gets slow sometimes on this board but as of late with all the new members there is alot of new posts when I check the board and I look forward to seeing them each and everyday. Thanks again fellas! :D
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby wildcatter » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:00 pm

2zero6 wrote:With the addition of quite a few guys on the forum from the last sale, I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys new and old for being such a polite and positive group. This forum is by far the most civil, creative, and helpful than any of the other gun boards I frequent. It gets slow sometimes on this board but as of late with all the new members there is alot of new posts when I check the board and I look forward to seeing them each and everyday. Thanks again fellas! :D

You bring up a good point. With respects to the new guys. It would be over-all helpful, if we had tolerance in our writing voices. The new guys don't automatically know exactly how to surf this site for their answers. So it becomes incumbent upon all of us here, to have patience with these new guys and if we need to re-answer an often asked question, then so-be-it, somethings just can't be re-said enough and many of them will become the teachers. Everything wasn't all invented in Adam and Eve's time, right..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby 2zero6 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Would it be nice to mark some topics as sticky's and if so which ones?
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby go2boats » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello to All...........New member here.........

Just got my new 450 Bushmaster...camo....20" barrel....mounted a Nikon Monarch 2X8...Burris PEDR mounts..........looks great and seems like it should work well as it fits and feels good. Shot it once before I got the scope just to feel it out.....pretty mild recoil from what I was expecting... Have some of the Hornady Ammo for it......Has anyone used the Remington ammo in the 250 and 260 grain offerings......haven't found any online as of yet to try....want to try out all available to see what works best.....

Thanks for the input...your website was a great source of info for me while I was in the shopping and planning mode.....Thanks to all who have posted....! ! !
go2boats

Postby Deer Hunter » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:07 am

Thank's for the warm welcome. I just received my R15 .450 Bushmaster "Thumper" yesterday (Merry Christmas to ME!)! :mrgreen: Been savin my penny's for a while. I can't wait for UPS to get here with my MidwyUSA order so I can go the the range and play!!!
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
Deer Hunter

Postby dale » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:31 pm

go2boats-

Remington's been teasing us for a year with it, but we're all still waiting to see some................................
dale

Postby wildcatter » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:27 pm

dale wrote:go2boats-

Remington's been teasing us for a year with it, but we're all still waiting to see some................................

Dale my-man, use the Net, they are all over it and for sale. I have one and of course it's an 18" barrel, but just like any other 450b, it kills with Extreme Prejudice..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby bushmeister » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:15 pm

I think he was referring to Remington Ammo...
bushmeister

Postby dale » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:15 am

the corelokt's and crazy looking accutips are what i'm waitin for.....
dale

Postby pybuck » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Hello, new to the forum. My wife got me a 450 upper for christmas and my parents a reloading kit. Now I have a new hobby. This is going to be awesome.
pybuck

PreviousNext

Return to Reloading for the 450b