Single shot cva 450bushmaster

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Single shot cva 450bushmaster

Postby MWillms » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:55 am

[list=][/list]looking to see if anyone out there with a single shoot 450 have shot any other rounds through it?
Hoping to know if anyone has shot 45acp thought your single shot 450 bushmaster? Just looking for back up ammo not trying to change my hunting from hornady black anyone have any actual insight please get back
MWillms

Re: Single shot cva 450bushmaster

Postby Hoot » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:33 pm

MWillms wrote:[list=][/list]looking to see if anyone out there with a single shoot 450 have shot any other rounds through it?
Hoping to know if anyone has shot 45acp thought your single shot 450 bushmaster? Just looking for back up ammo not trying to change my hunting from hornady black anyone have any actual insight please get back

Welcome aboard OM!

Both of those calibers are rimless. They headspace off the front lip of their cases stopping at the end of the chamber. The chamber for the 450b is a lot longer than a 45 ACP, so when it stops its forward travel, it will be about an inch away from the bolt and its firing pin. So, No.
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Return to Firearms