Aluma Hyde II Coyote vs. Magpul FDE

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Aluma Hyde II Coyote vs. Magpul FDE

Postby dvrod18 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Great, now I have another project to get around to. That is my way of saying it looks good and now I want one too. Hurry with those pics of the completed rifle, the anticipation is killing me.
dvrod18

Postby Colohunter » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm waiting to put it together until it has plenty of time to cure. The waiting is killing me too, but I have read of some people putting together finishes too soon and scratching them up. Then, a couple weeks later they say they couldn't scratch it if they tried. I think a week should be plenty, but this weekend will be a week and a half, so I think that will be even better.
Colohunter

Postby kottke_35 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:04 am

Colohunter wrote:I'm waiting to put it together until it has plenty of time to cure. The waiting is killing me too, but I have read of some people putting together finishes too soon and scratching them up. Then, a couple weeks later they say they couldn't scratch it if they tried. I think a week should be plenty, but this weekend will be a week and a half, so I think that will be even better.

Wll....the suspense has been killing me. What does she look like???

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Previous

Return to Firearms