Windham Weaponry comes to Cabelas!

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Windham Weaponry comes to Cabelas!

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 am

Check it out! Good price too!
And they will donate $10 to PVA
Paralyzed Veterans of America if you
By this one!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Re: Windham Weaponry comes to Cabelas!

Postby firehawk » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Check it out! Good price too!
And they will donate $10 to PVA
Paralyzed Veterans of America if you
By this one!
[ http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/Bigbadsheepdawg/288e5611.jpg ]

Do you know how dead my wife would kill me if I even thought about another AR? :o
firehawk

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm

We won't tell her but we know you're already thinking about. We went back up to Cabelas today so I could use a $25 gift card and there were a bunch of guys hovering all over a table with ads, looking at that ad. I ended up buying another Daisy Red Ryder to replace the one that we handed down to my grandson a few weeks ago. (Yeah, I missed having it around).
But guys, there must have been 50-60 people lined up buying firearms. And the counters were PACKED with people. The whole firearms side of the store was shoulder to shoulder.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby commander faschisto » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 am

I think we owe all that to the Firearms Salesman of the Decade: Barak Hussein Obummer!

Don't forget to vote!
Isa Akhbar!
NRA Life Member
Oklahoma Rifle Association member

Heavily armed; easily pissed.
commander faschisto

Postby doorgunner69 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Well, here is the deal. The guys who owned Bushmaster sold thier sole to Remington and threw their employees under the bus. Now after the alloted time, They want to open up again in Windham under a new name! Really where do your loyalties really belong? in your pockets? Shame on you for selling a perfectly great company to a dumpy outfit like Remington, where you can't get any help from them when you call. They act like your bothering them when you call for that odd 11/16" crush washer for our 450's. So now Windam arms is just goint to start up again? Same people? they want loyalty? they should have never sold out! Too late Windam! I am now stuck with Remington to deal with. Thanks for a great gun in the 450 if you were the ones who really invented it., but no thanks for any 5.56's from me, I'll stick with Stag Arms, and the other 25 + ar platform gun makers out there. There are so many you can mix and match uppers and lowers and build a hell of a gun on your own. drop in Timney triggers, muzzle brakes of all types and quad rails from 10 different makers. Windham arms? are you kidding. too late guys..
doorgunner69

Return to Firearms