my wife loves me...

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

my wife loves me...

Postby tbirdman74 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm

So, I get a phone call today from my wife saying she bought me a gun. Cool. We buy each other guns on a regular basis. Then she sends me a picture of it.
'Nuff said.
Go big... or go home.
tbirdman74

Re: my wife loves me...

Postby Hoot » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Wish my wife loved me like that. Can she hang around with your wife? ;)
Nice hardware!

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby tbirdman74 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Bad news is I won't be home for about a month, so all I can do is drool at the picture of it.
Go big... or go home.
tbirdman74

Postby kottke_35 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:43 pm

My girlfriend helped me bring home my new Springfield xds last week. Problem is, now she thinks I should give it to her. I love her! Lol.

Nice hog leg there!

B.
Warriors don't shoot bull's-eyes.

” Blessed are those, who in the face of death, focus on the front sight.”
-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:00 am

kottke_35 wrote:My girlfriend helped me bring home my new Springfield xds last week. Problem is, now she thinks I should give it to her. I love her! Lol.

Nice hog leg there!

B.

I've found that when Carol and I go pistol shopping, it's best to buy a "His & Hers".
That keeps everything peaceful.
However, when I upgraded my NRA membership, she's teasing me now that I should upgrade hers too.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Wicked Hunter » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 am

kottke_35 wrote:My girlfriend helped me bring home my new Springfield xds last week. Problem is, now she thinks I should give it to her. I love her! Lol.
B.

Have you had a chance to shoot your XDS yet? I had one in my hands last weekend and put it back down. I was so close to telling the guy to start the paperwork. The sad thing is the only reason i didnt buy it was that i was $50 short on cash and didnt want the 3% c.c. fee . Let me know how you and you're girlfriend like it.
Wicked Hunter

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 am

Before you buy, you might want to shoot a XD along side a Glock. You may be surprised.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby kottke_35 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:25 am

Wicked Hunter wrote:
B.

Have you had a chance to shoot your XDS yet? I had one in my hands last weekend and put it back down. I was so close to telling the guy to start the paperwork. The sad thing is the only reason i didnt buy it was that i was $50 short on cash and didnt want the 3% c.c. fee . Let me know how you and you're girlfriend like it.

Let me tell ya, that xds is the smoothest shooting (little) pistol I've shot. I carry the xd-45 for my duty gun. No offense to you glock guys, cause I love me some glocks, but i shoot really well with my springfields and wouldn't trade it for a glock any day. Springfield fits me well, I can get my hand high on the back strap, recoil/muzzle flip is minimal with the 45, in either gun. As a matter of fact my girl friend shot my xd45 better and liked it much better than a friends M&P 9mm. She said that the xd had” better” recoil.

I shot the xds for the first time yesterday and it happened to be a qualification day. Shot a 99 out of 100 right out of the gate. Not to shabby. Nice sights, great trigger/reset, minimal muzzle flip, nice and thin, light weight, easy to carry. Even had some glock guys (die hards) drooling.

Ill try to post pictures this afternoon after I wake up. Still have an hour and a half of work left. But anyways, go back and pick that thing up before somebody else gets their dirty little paws on it.

B.

-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Postby Wicked Hunter » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Luckily the guy had about 10 of them. His price was definetly right too. I may go back this weekend and pick it up. Thanks for the info.
Wicked Hunter

Postby kottke_35 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Wicked Hunter wrote:Luckily the guy had about 10 of them. His price was definetly right too. I may go back this weekend and pick it up. Thanks for the info.

Sweet. You won't be disappointed, if you are, I could use another one. ;)

B.

-Col.. Jeff Cooper
kottke_35

Return to Firearms