Shelf life on ammo?

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Shelf life on ammo?

Postby cptrifeg2 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 pm

i've always wondered...do i end up on a watch list if i buy a pallet of 6.5X55 milsurp?

"Soldier's dont rise to the occasion, but fall to their level of training".
cptrifeg2

Postby wildcatter » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 pm

cptrifeg2 wrote:i've always wondered...do i end up on a watch list if i buy a pallet of 6.5X55 milsurp?

Hey Top, Nah, at least not for now, but give the Dawg's BFF, a minute and you wont be able to buy it at all.

Now I'm not kidding, the Obama Plan is for full fledged Confiscation and he has told the UN, within Hours of being reelected to get that Arms Trade Treaty to his desk, IMMEDIATELY!!

He told Sarah Brady, another Dawg BFF, that he will have total gun control before the end of this term (assuming he doesn't declare a Security Emergency of some kind and then declares himself Emperor for Life), also said this week!!

..t

Is it me or does Sarah look like the Dawg?? I'm starting to think they are Related??..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby cptrifeg2 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:57 pm

wildcatter wrote:
cptrifeg2 wrote:i've always wondered...do i end up on a watch list if i buy a pallet of 6.5X55 milsurp?

Hey Top, Nah, at least not for now, but give the Dawg's BFF, a minute and you wont be able to buy it at all.

Now I'm not kidding, the Obama Plan is for full fledged Confiscation and he has told the UN, within Hours of being reelected to get that Arms Trade Treaty to his desk, IMMEDIATELY!!

He told Sarah Brady, another Dawg BFF, that he will have total gun control before the end of this term (assuming he doesn't declare a Security Emergency of some kind and then declares himself Emperor for Life), also said this week!!

..t

Is it me or does Sarah look like the Dawg?? I'm starting to think they are Related??..t

I appreciate the compliment but im just a Poag Major..I only made it to e5 as enlisted, then spc, then e5, then spc..telling the same LT what a pice of Poo he is has consequences..well worth it though..

cptrifeg2

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 pm

News flash.... Neither individual mentioned in WCs' post is considered a BFF of this patriot. Also, any person who supports this current administration is not welcome on my property. Any attempt to trespass upon the Sheepdawg ranch will be met with considerable resistance.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby cptrifeg2 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:30 am

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:News flash.... Neither individual mentioned in WCs' post is considered a BFF of this patriot. Also, any person who supports this current administration is not welcome on my property. Any attempt to trespass upon the Sheepdawg ranch will be met with considerable resistance.

haha, yeah it is a funny thing. all of the green suiters voted for the incumbent but we are only .045% of the population :(. I was truly surprised he was re-elected..I blame California and Texas :P (joking).

cptrifeg2

Postby B swift » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Interesting. I'd like a stack of pallets. Can't afford the fantasy. 600-1,000 at a time for me. :)
"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand".
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Previous

Return to Firearms