Encore Pro Hunter...in a 450?

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Encore Pro Hunter...in a 450?

Postby dogsniper » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:28 pm

I am searching for info. I know a few posts have been on here regarding barrel makers that may chamber a barrel in the 450 for the Encore. My question is, has anyone on here actually found someone that WILL do it, and have you had it done? My brother wants one after seeing the devistation it did to my doe this year in my custom Savage 110.

Just hoping someone out there has a lead, and maybe knows what it would cost to get one made.

Thanks,
dogsniper
It's not the size of the Dog in the Fight that matters....It's the amount of Fight in the Dog!
dogsniper

Re: Encore Pro Hunter...in a 450?

Postby wildcatter » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm

dogsniper wrote:I am searching for info. I know a few posts have been on here regarding barrel makers that may chamber a barrel in the 450 for the Encore. My question is, has anyone on here actually found someone that WILL do it, and have you had it done? My brother wants one after seeing the devistation it did to my doe this year in my custom Savage 110.

Just hoping someone out there has a lead, and maybe knows what it would cost to get one made.

Thanks,
dogsniper

What cartridge does is the weapon chambered for now? Or, if he has yet to buy one get a .452" Barrel chambering (.45ACP-45 Colt-460 S&W-etc.) and I'll chamber it for him, PM me if interested.

I however, don't claim to be cheap but I do claim to be the best..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Re: Encore Pro Hunter...in a 450?

Postby gunnut » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 pm

"I however, don't claim to be cheap but I do claim to be the best.."
LOL!
You will get much more then you asked for!Unseen quality that works! ;)
Trust me on this one! :D
gunnut

Return to Firearms