Looking for an AR-10 upper/lower

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Looking for an AR-10 upper/lower

Postby LegendInMyOwnMind » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Anyone know of an AR-10 upper/lower at a decent price? My brothers and I are going together and putting an AR together for our nephew. He's a great kid who has stayed out of trouble and just got married. His dad is dying and hasn't been there for him and his only sibling is an alcoholic and is dying also. I would be surprised if they lasted till the end of this year.
We are trying to take him under our wings and be the father(s) that he never had. We thought giving him a new AR-10 and taking him hunting with "the uncles" would give his life some joy. Hope you guys can help us find these parts at a reasonable price. Thanks so much!
LegendInMyOwnMind

Re: Looking for an AR-10 upper/lower

Postby wildcatter » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:24 pm

LegendInMyOwnMind wrote:Anyone know of an AR-10 upper/lower at a decent price? My brothers and I are going together and putting an AR together for our nephew. He's a great kid who has stayed out of trouble and just got married. His dad is dying and hasn't been there for him and his only sibling is an alcoholic and is dying also. I would be surprised if they lasted till the end of this year.
We are trying to take him under our wings and be the father(s) that he never had. We thought giving him a new AR-10 and taking him hunting with "the uncles" would give his life some joy. Hope you guys can help us find these parts at a reasonable price. Thanks so much!

Wow, good on ya, Legend..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby Spike1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Gun broker. I just bought a DPMS Recon in a 308. If you want a 308 you can easily find one for under a grand. Sportical for under $900 and the Oracle for a little more. Good luck.
Spike1

Postby LegendInMyOwnMind » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Spike1,
We're just looking for upper and lower. We have everything else. Thanks though!
LegendInMyOwnMind

Postby Spike1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:03 pm

In other words stripped upper & lower? Try Sota arms or redXArms. Gun broker also has what your looking for at a decent price. Hope this helps. Good luck
Spike1

Postby LegendInMyOwnMind » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Sorry, yes stripped. Thanks for the help!
LegendInMyOwnMind

Return to Firearms