R-Guns lowers opinions

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

R-Guns lowers opinions

Postby thatguy » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:13 pm

I was at a gun show this morning and a dealer had "R-Guns" lowers with all parts installed (except stock) for $119 ($127 out the door with all fees)... I know nothing about R-Guns so I didnt jump all over that deal (or is it a deal, i dont know)

thoughts,, ideas... opinions

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Re: R-Guns lowers opinions

Postby thatguy » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:15 pm

let me add this incase it matters.. the lowers had the safety area marked -safe, semi auto (showed single bullet), and 3 shot burst (showed 3 bullets). Obviously I dont think it has full auto internals, but is having the lower marked that way a problem?

Brian
If you are on Facebook, check out the 450 Bushmaster "Thumper" group I created.. We are always looking for new members and don't forget to share any pictures you have...
thatguy

Re: R-Guns lowers opinions

Postby 2zero6 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 pm

thatguy wrote:let me add this incase it matters.. the lowers had the safety area marked -safe, semi auto (showed single bullet), and 3 shot burst (showed 3 bullets). Obviously I dont think it has full auto internals, but is having the lower marked that way a problem?

Brian

Only if it is drilled for an auto sear will you have to jump through the BATF hoops. Other than that you can have m16 Fire control parts without the $200 tax stamp.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Return to Firearms