Bushmaster customer support experience's?

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Bushmaster customer support experience's?

Postby DrRock » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:39 pm

So a BM rep contacted me via email the day after I posted here. I'll update the jamming issue thread when I get to the bottom of it with the BM staff.
DrRock

Postby oldmanjeffers » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:02 pm

We'll It's been about a week sense My parts were supposed to be "overnighted" to me, Humm....

If their's a rep from BM here I would love to talk with you. PLEASE?
We're all in this together
oldmanjeffers

Postby Skeeter58 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Well I guess I'm not the only one with problems getting an extractor from BM. I ordered mine by phone 3.5 weeks ago and still haven't received them. I called last Friday and BM said they were shipped the previous Monday from Maine via USPS. I'm not concerned with ragging on anyone, I just want to shoot my rifle. I think ten days should be sufficient time for our fine postal service to get from one side of the country to the other. I'm very disappointed, if this were hunting season I'd be on the phone to BM voicing my concerns.

Dave
Skeeter58

Postby DrRock » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 am

I thought good things would happen after they finally contacted me back. Well, I was told they were replacing mags because of a design flaw but that there were none in stock. Tech told me it would be 30 days because all the new mags were going out with the new uppers. Nevermind that I'd bought mine in October and was going on 6 months without being able to fire 3 consecutive rounds. Gotta treat the new friends better than the old right? I wait 40 days and then call them back. At this point they give me a story about how they changed over computer systems and my order must have gotten lost. No problem they say! We have over 500 in stock now, we'll send one right out to you. This was over 2 weeks ago now and yes I have a hog trip this weekend. These jokers have had months to make this right. I'm really unimpressed with this outfit. I realize you can't make everyone happy but I'm asking for a $30 replacement maganzine for months and these guys continually fall on there faces in the customer support department. I really like this round but I am really bummed I bought the upper from BM. I haven't had much experience with Remington. Does anyone know if I could expect better after sale support from them? Thanks.
DrRock

Postby bushmeister » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Hate to hear about your experience. For your hog hunt this weekend, you could pick up a pair of sig 556 mags that work great for $30, and hold 12 rounds each. Academy sports has them on the shelf. I had bad experiences with Remington years ago, maybe they've gotten better :?:
bushmeister

Postby big bear » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Hello Timmy, Steve here, I have moved since last we spoke. you can e-mail me for my new address to ship the three rifles that I purchased from you. I can't wait to heat up the barrels down at the range. Also I have spoken to Bushmaster about the shipping problem and they seem willing to help me in any way they can . They truly are a very helpful organization. Also I might be taking a road trip and could possibly stop by your shop to pick the rifles up thats how excited I am to get them. Steve out in Washington State 8-)
big bear

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 am

Just got an email from Bushmaster. Looks like they finally shipped a part of my order from back in March 2011? :roll:
I don't even remember what it could be. :? Ive slept since then, but I thought they told me they had cancelled my Backorders.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Previous

Return to Firearms