Bushmaster customer support experience's?

AR15, AK47, FAL, Bolt, Hangun, etc... If I find we need it I will expand this forum.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Bushmaster customer support experience's?

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:38 pm

:) Kudo's to the BM group... nothing but excellent support from the tech dept & and ordering on-line from the factory 8-)
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby oldmanjeffers » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Wildcatter, I left a message for Tom today, tried to leave a detailed message and mentioned that you wanted six for yourself.
Checked the mail box today, still nothing from them. Bummer!

Mountain, Were you able to order 450 parts on line? If so from where? Am missing something.
We're all in this together
oldmanjeffers

Postby MOUNTIN DU » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

:) i've ordered all my parts to date from bushmaster.com 8-)
hunt when it's cold; fish when it's not.
South Louisiana IS the sportsman's paradise!
MOUNTIN DU

Postby Hoot » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm

While I did not necessarily always like what I heard. In all fairness to BM WRT my own experience, they replied to my emails in a reasonable time frame and just call it luck or whatever, but I managed to reach a warm body whenever I called on the phone.

BTW, has anyone ordered a replacement or spare 450b extractor and if so, what did they nick you for it?

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby oldmanjeffers » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Hoot, Thats what I'm trying to do? Order one from their site but all I come up with is "Extractor" no caliber specified. When I type in "450 bushmaster parts" all that comes up is the complete uppers.

Mountin, Could you be a little more specific please on HOW you ordered your 450 parts. Thanks
oldmanjeffers

Postby bushmeister » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:25 am

I called the 800 number listed on the website and always spoke to a real person, when I ordered my stuff.
Sales Department: 1-800-998-7928
Mon. through Fri. 8:30 am - 7:00 pm eastern time
bushmeister

Postby oldmanjeffers » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Quick update, Tom from BM called back today and is sending the Extractor AND ejector parts kits.

I asked about the lack of 450 parts on their web site and told me to add 450 to the end of all their part numbers and I/we would receive the correct part.
oldmanjeffers

Postby Colohunter » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm

oldmanjeffers wrote:Quick update, Tom from BM called back today and is sending the Extractor AND ejector parts kits.

I asked about the lack of 450 parts on their web site and told me to add 450 to the end of all their part numbers and I/we would receive the correct part.

That is definitely good to know.
Colohunter

Postby 2zero6 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:52 pm

oldmanjeffers wrote:I asked about the lack of 450 parts on their web site and told me to add 450 to the end of all their part numbers and I/we would receive the correct part.

That makes sense. Thanks for the info, it will come in handy pretty soon. I wonder if it is the same way for just their stripped upper?
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby DrRock » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Wish I could concur boys. Sending 3rd email in 3 weeks to try and get any kind of reply on my ejection problem. I've emailed tech support twice with a detailed link to my issue.. on this website (so I don't have to resend pics and explain the whole problem again)..looking for a litte guidance....and gotten a fat goose egg from them. I appreciate all the comments about calling this guy "Tom" who is in charge....but serioulsy....if I can't get "support" from "tech support", I'll spend my $ elsewhere and dump this dog on GB.
DrRock

PreviousNext

Return to Firearms