Remington Ammo?????

General Reloading Discussion.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Remington Ammo?????

Postby wildcatter » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:51 pm

2zero6 wrote:
HillBilly wrote:I was at Bushmonster a few months back and they had a pile of it... Guessing for T&E on their part...

Man I wish they would send some our way!

I'll ask for a case and shotgun them out to our guys, might have to have a lottery or something..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby 2zero6 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:00 pm

wildcatter wrote:
2zero6 wrote:
HillBilly wrote:I was at Bushmonster a few months back and they had a pile of it... Guessing for T&E on their part...

Man I wish they would send some our way!

I'll ask for a case and shotgun them out to our guys, might have to have a lottery or something..t

Ooh....drool...that would be fantastic!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Benjamin Franklin."
Member #55 of the 450b forum.
2zero6

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:24 am

Hoot wrote:
450b-recluse wrote:I just finished watching the "Modern Rifle Adnentures" episode on Florida Gators with the AR platform, and the older dude was using an R15 in 450B.
He said he was using the ammo made by Remington that utilizes the same bullet that is used for saboted shotgun slugs.
Have any of you guys seen any such Remington 450 ammo advertised anywhere, or heard of any load data for their factory loads.
I think it's something we need to investigate ! !

Everyone can get them, except for consumers. :roll: Gotta be the longest running hype show I've seen lately. Not sure what they're waiting for, other than everyone being pimped up so bad, they'll just hand over their wallet for a fix at any cost. We're being played once again...

Hoot

With BM selling these 450B uppers more and more, there should be
a rise in demand for the ammo. More 450B owners= more demand
For ammo= high demand/low supply= a ammo sellers market= high prices
For the ammo. They aren't just playing us, they are preying on us.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:18 am

So, there I was, up on the Klondike, Oh, Ops, I'm confusing stories... But I was just reading in the SHOT SHOW business magazine, and saw a Full Page Remington add on the outside of the rear cover, wherein a portion was dedicated to an announcement about the new 260gr Accu-Tip 450 Bushmaster, with a statement..."Now Available"!! I have done a brief Google Search and haven't found it yet, maybe you can?

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Previous

Return to Reloading