Hornady 9th Edition Reloading Manual

General Reloading Discussion.

Moderator: MudBug

Hornady 9th Edition Reloading Manual

Postby Hoot » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:24 pm

My only revision of this book is the 2 Volume set, 2nd Edition. :roll:

Been meaning to pick up the current one for crapper entertainment, since I don't compute on the commode, but some times I have a burning question :| .

Searched Google and found it at Academy Online for $29.99 with free shipping. Midway wanted $35.99 shipped to me. Considered getting the Ebook version, but bought one Ebook for my 10.5 inch Galaxy Tab S and am having a hard time warming to the method.
Some day, perhaps we will get Academy stores up here to break the high-priced retail stranglehold that Cabelas and Gander Mountain has upon us.

Anyway, I thought I'd share that if you got a gift card for Christmas or just a sweater. ;)

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: Hornady 9th Edition Reloading Manual

Postby Al in Mi » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:44 am

I just got one for self a couple weeks ago.

Seeing GF seems to be hooked on hunting, I got her a orange coat from Cabelas. When I was checking out, there was a $10 coupon and free shipping on a $50 min order, so I tossed in that 9th edition. So she either got a $35 coat, or I got a $20 manual depending on how you look at it !!!

For me I need reading material and like to flip pages, so hard cover books for me.
Al in Mi

Return to Reloading