Decent Bullet prices

General Reloading Discussion.

Moderator: MudBug

Decent Bullet prices

Postby Stealthshooter » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:17 pm

I found this place yesterday and it has some good prices on bullets.

http://www.sportsmanshuntingwarehouse.c ... ading.html
Stealthshooter

Re: Decent Bullet prices

Postby Hoot » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Great site if they can actually deliver from inventory in a reasonable time frame. Gotta love the look of those Barnes .451 TEZ Flat Base bullets.

Looks like minimum shipping from them in Florida will run around $10 to the upper Midwest as an example, so order more than one item at a time.

Thanks for the link.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Stealthshooter » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Shipping is getting crazy!! I ordered a charging handle from Remington for my 11-87 and they charged me $7 and it's gunna take a week to get here. I was also going to order some Moly bore paste from a place the other day until I figured out the shipping was more than the paste. With fuel prices the way they are I don't see it getting any better this summer either.
Stealthshooter

Postby Hoot » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Stealthshooter wrote:Shipping is getting crazy!! I ordered a charging handle from Remington for my 11-87 and they charged me $7 and it's gunna take a week to get here. I was also going to order some Moly bore paste from a place the other day until I figured out the shipping was more than the paste. With fuel prices the way they are I don't see it getting any better this summer either.

Would that happen to be Moly Fusion?

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Stealthshooter » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:05 pm

This is what I was gunna use. http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?p ... ber=435941 But I see there are quite a few dif brands of it. I wanted to pre treat my barrel before I started shooting my moly coated bullets.
Stealthshooter

Return to Reloading