Blemished Bullets for Sale at Midway

General Reloading Discussion.

Moderator: MudBug

Blemished Bullets for Sale at Midway

Postby Siringo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Midway has a sale going on with blemished factory bullets. Have some 45's that will work for us. Just picked up a couple hunderd of 240 gr xtp mags for $17+.
Siringo

Re: Blemished Bullets for Sale at Midway

Postby Hoot » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Siringo wrote:Midway has a sale going on with blemished factory bullets. Have some 45's that will work for us. Just picked up a couple hunderd of 240 gr xtp mags for $17+.

By the time I saw your post, their status at Midway has become :Not Available. One time run. When I tried to add them to my cart, that was the message I got. I never knew Midway had a "Blemish Bin" that needed checking from time to time. Oh well. Maybe next time...
Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Siringo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Whow that went fast. It was just a matter of minutes
Siringo

Postby thebrassnuckles » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 am

damn, glad i got in on that one. i grabbed the .45 cal bullets and then went to lookin for other calibers and they were all gone before i had a chance to look at them.. i bought the 240 gr magnums.. ayone know if these are the hornady 240gr magnums they ahve the list price was the same and they look very similar...

oh and i added dies to my order, my last order from em i didnt buy dies cause i was trying to keep from blowin my whole wad in one place... :lol: damn sales... :roll:

on a side note i got my new handguard in. gotta put it and my new FSB on this weekend.. should be able to get it sighted in FINALLY... had it since mid November.. too many other projects came in at the same time... :twisted:
thebrassnuckles

Return to Reloading