Michigan storms

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: Michigan storms

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 am

Tim, I thought you were further north up near the UP? Glad to hear you made it. They were talking about it on WBAP this morning and said it was classified as an F3.
I did damage assessment for the F4 that hit Jackson Tennessee back in 1999 for TEMA. What I saw, I cant even find the words to describe it. I took about 110 photos with my 35mm and brought them back to Memphis to my home EOC for evaluation. Long story. But never underestimate that kind of WX.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby wildcatter » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Texas Sheepdawg wrote:Tim, I thought you were further north up near the UP? Glad to hear you made it. They were talking about it on WBAP this morning and said it was classified as an F3.
I did damage assessment for the F4 that hit Jackson Tennessee back in 1999 for TEMA. What I saw, I cant even find the words to describe it. I took about 110 photos with my 35mm and brought them back to Memphis to my home EOC for evaluation. Long story. But never underestimate that kind of WX.

Nah Dawg, I'm up in the Thumb, north of Lapeer, if you want to see about where..

..t
Safety First..t
wildcatter

Location: In the Middle of Deer Central Station or better known as, in the Thumb of Beautiful Michigan

Postby bushmeister » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Good to hear you all made it. I know it's pretty unusual to get them this time of year that far north.
bushmeister

Previous

Return to Off Topic