Moderator: MudBug

yeti cuts ties with NRA - refuses to sell products to the NR

Postby plant_one » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:16 pm

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018042 ... foundation

DATE: April 20, 2018
TO: USF & NRA Member and Friends
USF Executive Director
NRA Past President

For years YETI Coolers have been a hot item for sportsmen at the Friends of NRA Foundation Banquet and Auction events around the country.

These Foundation events raise money to support youth programs and educational programs nationwide. The youth of America who benefit from these programs are the future hunters, hikers, fishermen/women, bikers, campers, wildlife photographers, mountain climbers, sportsmen/women and conservationists who will protect our natural resources and recreational lands.

Suddenly, without prior notice, YETI has declined to do business with The NRA Foundation saying they no longer wish to be an NRA vendor, and refused to say why. They will only say they will no longer sell products to The NRA Foundation. That certainly isn't sportsmanlike. In fact, YETI should be ashamed. They have declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities. These activities enable them to appreciate America and enjoy our natural resources with wholesome and healthy
outdoor recreational and educational programs.

The NRA Foundation is 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization.

In this day and age, information is power. We thought you needed this information.

https://www.yeti.com/contact-us.html

YETI

CORPORATE OFFICE
7601 Southwest Parkway
Austin, TX 78735
1-512-394-9384

i only own one YETI product - a 10oz tumbler i carry for having coffee with - and will never own another after this stunt.
plant_one

Re: yeti cuts ties with NRA - refuses to sell products to th

Postby Al in Mi » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:04 am

Nothing special about a Yeti anymore since Wallymart started pimping the Ozark Trail brand at 1/3 of the cost.
Al in Mi

Postby papajohn » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:13 am

Political Correctness claims another victim.

So how many people will now buy a Yeti product who wouldn't have before? Probably not many.

More importantly, how many NRA members who were potential customers will now refuse to buy anything from Yeti?

Personally, I don't think I'd want 130 Million+ gun owners mad at me! :o
papajohn

Postby gmstack » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:33 am

Its overpriced anyway. Their decision makes mine easy . NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YETI !!!!!!!!
gmstack

Return to Off Topic